Spanish People in Kuwait

Hi! , I am going to work for a 3m to 2y period since 25th November. I would like to know if there is any group of spanish people in Kuwait. I love to meet other cultures but sometimes peope from your own culture understand you better :)

Also I would like to know how to start to look for housing in Kuwait city

Thanks

your best option to finding such groups would be EEK! magazine, they regularly post the meetings and gatherings of local factions of foreigners - you can sign up via www.abcq8.com

also, check the "network" tab here; there are quite a few Spaniards on board ;)

Hello Tito Rodriguez.

Concerning the accommodation, the Housing in Kuwait section might help. Do not hesitate to post an advert there. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks!

I'm not spanish, but we are Hermanos :) I'm from Portugal :)

Hey! definetly Portuguese are brothers :) I will start to post in the housing section and look for people alike! it seems that most people have their housing given by their companies, but I am going to public health system.

SueCosta wrote:

I'm not spanish, but we are Hermanos :) I'm from Portugal :)

Hi Dear Tito Rodriguez,

I am to know you through this blog.  I am an Indian national working in Kuwait at present. Since 20 years plus I am here.  Its happened to be twice in USA  as visitor. This time I went and stayed a 25 days and just back to Kuwait last week.

Surprised to see spanish language is mostly spoken language in USA,  I would like to learn speaking Spanish,  if you have any Idea and time to help me kindly contact me.

Thanks and God bless you
Aravind Babu  Mob

Hi! indeed I know someone who can tell you more about it !

Look for Nuriaa and tell her that you know me ;)

You can place an ad in Kuwait Page, Kuwait Uptodate in Facebook  and in "JOb Vacancies in Kuwait" also in Facebook, people are also posting accommodation and people in need of flats there.

This post is old. Tito already settle down long time :)