Baking Supplies - pans and decorating in Budapest?

Hi Budapest,
I wonder if anyone can recommend a store with a large variety of baking pans and supplies?
Specifically, I'm looking for a single pan with 6 small loaf pans in it, for my Christmas baking.

I know Butler's kitchen store, Tesco, Interspar, etc, have some items, but not much of a variety.

I also know the Asian store next to the Great Market Hall - they have a great selection of sprinkles, candy melts, decorating, etc, but not so much on the pan front.

Anyone know of a big baking store?

I used to work at Michael's in the States, and while going to work every morning was a drag, of course, I sure do miss the products!!!

Thanks,
Jess

I may have found the answer to my own question:

kookta.hu

with a store in Mammut.

But I still would appreciate your suggestions!

Hi,

I donŽt know in which part of Budapest you are, but if you can, you should check in big shopping mall, Arena plaza. There is a small market desk in a hall, and there are various baking pans. Maybe more expensive, but I really think you could find something nice for you.

Where can I find seafood in budapest?

It's tricky, because Hungary doesn't have a sea (you can argue about Balaton).  You can find some things in the frozen food section at the grocery store.  I've found shrimp (my biggest craving) on the menu of some American restaurants (TGI Fridays, Hard Rock Cafe).  Nordsee fast food chain exists.  I recall seeing this page:
eng.hegyvidekkozpont.hu/shops/voroshomar
which looks like the closest you'll get to fresh(they stole the logo of American chain Red Lobster, by the way, and the [translated] name).
Of course, prices are much higher than I'm accustomed to from living on the large American coastline of the Atlantic: Maine lobster, Maryland crabs, Bubba Gump shrimp...

Thank u very much for the information.