Ideas for language schools/Italian lessons? Also musicians for jamming

Hey guys,

So I'm moving to Milan on Tuesday (because i tried moving to berlin but it didnt work out) and was just wondering if anyone had any schools or institutes they'd recommend off the top of their head? I speak pretty much no Italian but I'm willing to work :)

I was also wondering if there are any English speaking musicians in the house? I play guitar and it's always nice to jam with someone else. I would say I just left the beginner territory so, just putting that out there ;)

Thanks for reading,

Steve

Hey Steve!

looking for a cheap efficient and fun way to learn Italian?
Try my "Parla come mangi" (speak the way you eat) project!

"Parla come mangi" is a typical Italian expression to point at somebody whose way of expressing is rather rude.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to teach you rude Italian expressions, unless you really want it :P!
The title I chose has to be interpreted literally: I don't like people to pay for lesson, so I meet my "students" at pubs and exchange a lesson for a beer or an "aperitivo".
Before moving to Milan (a month ago) I had an Italian conversation group composed of 3 housemates and the 4 of us used to meet at their place every Sunday and enjoin brunch :)
So let me know if you could be ok for u. You can, if u prefer, also look for a couple of other people (up to 4 I'd say otherwise it gets complicated to find a date to meet...).

Btw don't worry, it looks a bit "too light" but I am rather organised and professional: we will plan in advance how many times we will meet, we can focus the course on what you prefer to learn and so on and so far...

Let me know!
Best!
Benny

Hey benny, thanks for the offer.

I'm actually not going to stay in Italy for that long in the end so I'm going to skip the Italian classes. I would like someone to play guitar with though...