Many hello from Greece

Hello people from Expat.com, I am Kiki I am from the second biggest town of greece, Thessaloniki, I am 29 years old, and I work as a cashier in a mall.
Things as you all know are not good in Greece and they are about to get worse. I feel that my country betray me and I want to find a new country to get love from. I had some countries in mind but I always loved Norway more.
My plans is to come to Norway find a job as a factory worker or something else at the same range of jobs, and to study what I always wanted. I already searched a lot of information about Norway but I wanted some help and guidance on what steps to follow in order to have inner Freedom.

Thank you for your quick reply Silver1984 but I dont think there is a site that I can find a job as a factory worker or a job to wash dishes in a restaurant. What did you do on the language part?

Good morning all, I dont have a bachelors degree so I can not find a work like yours silver. As I said before I can not find a factory job from here to there unless I come there, and that is the risk which I am willing to take. I beleive that factories will not post factory workers jobs on the internet. Also the thing is that I can not stay here, I am safocating as all other people in this country and I will have a depration soon. So I believe that with the last power that has left in me I have to try for a better future for me and my family. Please if you have anything to propose I am all open for ideas.

thank you very much Silver I will keep in touch with you. I hope I get lucky hehe.....

I would strongly warn against moving here without a job. It is incredibly expensive to live here, and you really need a Norwegian salary to manage it. Otherwise any savings you have will be gone very quickly. Also, without Norwegian language skills, I think you will find it very difficult to gain employment. I think the best thing is to monitor finn.no. Any vacancies in Norway are posted on that site. Best of luck whatever you decide to do.