Would like to meet americans

I'm Syrian living in Riyadh and i would like to meet new Americans :)

Hello lulita-me,

Welcome to the forum!

Your post has been moved to forum Riyadh. Maybe you could tell a little about yourself, it will definetly help to make new contacts.

See you around,
Melissa

a lot in america not in riyadh :(

Oh, there's Americans in Riyadh but maybe we don't want to meet anybody who wants to meet us just because we're American :whistle:  It seems to indicate an ulterior motive, no offense.

why Americans no want 2 to meet us dear??!! :( lol
well i have good American friends already but i want more :) sick and tired of Germans actually :'(

lulita-me wrote:

sick and tired of Germans actually :'(

LOL

Awwww come on!  Germans can't be *that* bad! :)

some can b worse indeed .. well i don't hate them but just had a bad experience with 1 of them :)

LOL what is that about? Seriously?
Ok I'll have an order my self: I would like two americans one south african one algerian one romanian two lebanese and one indian. No matter what they do or what their intrests are JUST STICK TO THE ORDER PLEASE! Thank you!

Alstroemeria.. sounds like you are ordering a sandwich from subway :)

it,s very smart to look for american but you are late they become rare these days in KSA
american men represent advanced mentality , most of them , american woman is the most dedicated and love giving ever ..........with due respect to others

sam_ruh wrote:

american woman is the most dedicated and love giving ever ..........with due respect to others

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... thanks, Sami :cheers:

sam_ruh wrote:

it,s very smart to look for american but you are late they become rare these days in KSA
american men represent advanced mentality , most of them , american woman is the most dedicated and love giving ever ..........with due respect to others

I think that there are good women and men everywhere and its unfair to decide who is better than who .

@expa  He's entitled to his opinion!

it,s true there are good people every where , but i meant super good , unique specimen , those who others look up to and wish to be with , america land of the free ,genuine people , and the best burger and steak ever
the rest are just Imitators
i know cause i worked around the world for 30 yrs 5 of which in USA ,never encountered better than it,s ok to get jealous but can,t deny

lulita-me wrote:

My husband is American. When he is in town, I'll let you know but he's not new here... :)

Mabella26 wrote:
lulita-me wrote:

My husband is American. When he is in town, I'll let you know but he's not new here... :)

Ummmm... that could be a mistake.  I think she's looking for a BF!

LOL Great, so I can find my Saudi Prince LOL kidding! :D

You, Americans, are cool to chill with... ;)

Mabella26 wrote:

LOL Great, so I can find my Saudi Prince LOL kidding! :D

:top:  lol

sam_ruh wrote:

it,s true there are good people every where , but i meant super good , unique specimen , those who others look up to and wish to be with , america land of the free ,genuine people , and the best burger and steak ever
the rest are just Imitators
i know cause i worked around the world for 30 yrs 5 of which in USA ,never encountered better than it,s ok to get jealous but can,t deny

Can't blame you having that opinion...being in Riyadh and all :lol:

it,s not just an opinion it,s a belief of true reality , many people suffer from mentality capacity , those with low grade CPUs and little RAM will have to upgrade in order to under stand what developed brains capable of , so till then enjoy being in denial , and guess what ? ( america I love U ):P

What's the fuss? Lol
Btw, sam ruh I do agree with you about best burger and steak!!! Certified Angus Beef!!! Hell yeah!

Mabella26 wrote:

What's the fuss? Lol
Btw, sam ruh I do agree with you about best burger and steak!!! Certified Angus Beef!!! Hell yeah!

So true about the Angus!

sam_ruh wrote:

it,s not just an opinion it,s a belief of true reality , many people suffer from mentality capacity , those with low grade CPUs and little RAM will have to upgrade in order to under stand what developed brains capable of , so till then enjoy being in denial , and guess what ? ( america I love U ):P

It can't be that bad for you --- some of the greatest scientists, inventors, doctors, and steak and burger cooks (not cocking) in America are from Egypt, and other parts of the world... :P

Alliecat I know where you're coming from but sounds like you're the bad one here lol
:lol:

Bottom Line: She is treated like a queen because some people "would just like to meet new Americans" thinking.

Mabella26 wrote:

Bottom Line: She is treated like a queen because some people "would just like to meet new Americans" thinking.

Well actually nobody treats me like a queen except the Saudi's at the airport--and I guess that's enough :D

Yeah yeah! Lucky me... I have teacher's visa I am treated with respect at the airport... Or else damn I need to wait for my sponsor in a mini room every time I come back here... Anyway,my previous post is a rhetorical statement  hahaha.

Hi all,

Please note that a lot of off-topic posts have been moved from the thread. :rolleyes:

Thanks
Armand

Armand wrote:

Hi all,

Please note that a lot of off-topic posts have been moved from the thread. :rolleyes:

Thanks
Armand

Good call, Armand... but you have to admit, the picture I used was pretty damned good! :D

[Moderated: :offtopic: ]

lulita-me wrote:

How you define an "American"? 9 of 10 Americans and Canadians I met here in KSA are of MENA origin with native Arabic language.

Which Witch wrote:
lulita-me wrote:

How you define an "American"? 9 of 10 Americans and Canadians I met here in KSA are of MENA origin with native Arabic language.

@WW  excellent point--I've met people with US passports who can't even speak English!  I differentiate between native born and naturalized.

well
Home is where the heart is
For me my dad came to saudi 32 years ago for work .i lived in saudi for 18 years (since birth ) then went to sudan and live for 2 years(enrolled in a medical university)  .then my twin pastaway in november 2011 i was with him when he died so i disliked being a doc and came backto saudi again  in december 2011 to figure out what to do. Either go back to be a doc or change my field,,.so i only lived in sudan for 2 years .
I was born in saudi but really had to endure a great deal of hate from saudies specially in school which really had a big impact on my personality . Which is why i find it very hard to accept saudies as people to be friend with.. i think i was 12 years old  when i started to explore american culture . I started watching american movies , and enjoying american music and started to look for american friends online . And i have been embrasing american culture ever since.
  So i think that i am an american by culture. Saudi by place of birth and sudanese by nationality

ex_pa wrote:

i am an american by culture.

American "culture"?
German and French Consulates in Jeddah organize classic music concerts and art exhibitions. Italian Consulate has built even own Cultural Centre.
From cultural events by American Consulate I recall only Marines' parties...

Which Witch wrote:
ex_pa wrote:

i am an american by culture.

American "culture"?
German and French Consulates in Jeddah organize classic music concerts and art exhibitions. Italian Consulate has built even own Cultural Centre.
From cultural events by American Consulate I recall only Marines' parties...

America is a relatively new country--certainly can't be compared to France, Germany, Italy in terms of history.  If you want to make a comparison, compare the USA to another 'new' country, for example Australia, and I think we stack up quite well.

ex_pa wrote:

well
Home is where the heart is
i think i was 12 years old  when i started to explore american culture . I started watching american movies , and enjoying american music and started to look for american friends online . And i have been embrasing american culture ever since.
  So i think that i am an american by culture. Saudi by place of birth and sudanese by nationality

You might like American things/way of life--things you see in movies or the fast food or music or whatever--but to say you are American by culture?!?  That's incredibly hokey.  Sorry.  It just is.

Alliecat wrote:
ex_pa wrote:

You might like American things/way of life--things you see in movies or the fast food or whatever--but American by culture?!?  That's incredibly hokey.  Sorry.  It just is.

Oh i see. Well i respect your opinion dear alicat .

This post made me listen to Estelle again... "AMERICAN BOY" lol

Mabella26 wrote:

This post made me listen to Estelle again... "AMERICAN BOY" lol

Cool song gal
Do you like country music ?

Thank you... Sorry but I don't listen to country music. Do you like it though?