Apply for Congolese passport

would love  to know  how i can aply for gongolese passports  for me and my  children,i am an south african born to a congolese for 13 yrs.i also would love to do volunteer work in congo

Hello noengka.

Welcome to! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Maybe you could give us a longer introduction and give more details on what you are looking for.

Thank you,

are you congolese or south african? I am originally from Congo. Congo laws don't allow dual nationalities. But you are born from a Congolese,theorically you will to choose your nationality when you'll be 18. In order to have a Congolese passport,you will need to go to the Congolese Consulate or Embassy in Pretoria.

Hope I answered your question.but if you have any other,feel free to drop a message

Bonjours, Le passport Congolais pour le moment coute combiens de dollars US.?

@ LebonD > Just to inform you that you have posted on a very old thread and not in the good language.

If you are more at ease posting in french, i invite you to create a new thread on the francophone forum here :

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi,I need to go to pretoria to apply for a passport ,I am a Congolese leaving in Cape Town ,what else do I need to do it,I've got my old passport and I made a deposit of rR 2800

hi,tell me plz how to process for congolese passport application

Hi i'm Rico Muilu leaving in cape town i want to renew my passport but i can't travail from here to pretoria isn't a consulate here in cape town can help me for the process how do i renewed ?

Questions and answers about formalities

Ask your question
Divorce in Congo DRC
By ggloydsr
Expats getting married in RDC
By Mike90
Congolese passport
By Mutshail

Expatriate health insurance in the Democratic Republic of Congo

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the Democratic Republic of Congo

Moving to the Democratic Republic of Congo

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Democratic Republic of Congo

Travel insurance in the Democratic Republic of Congo

Enjoy a stress-free travel across the Democratic Republic of Congo

Flights to the Democratic Republic of Congo

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to the Democratic Republic of Congo