International Movers

Has anyone moved to Cuenca with container of goods?  How was your experience and would you recommend the mover?  Could you advise approx. cost of your move?
Thank you.
Marianne Botelho
(email: [email protected])

Hello Marianne Botelho.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Do not hesitate to consult our moving partner for a free quote : https://www.expat.com/en/movers/south-a … or/cuenca/

Thank you,
Aurélie

Tks Aurelie. 
Marianne

Hi.  I will be coming down next month to Cuenca and will be staying for 1 year or 2. 
I will bring 3 suitcases with all my basics and diving equipment but I would like to ship a medium-Large box full of things that I prefer not to buy while there.
Does anyone know of a place or mail service that I could use to have my stuff delivered to so that I could pick it up when I arrive.  Ideally I will like to have it arrive a few days (or a week) after I arrive.
This will make my packing so much easier than deliberating over what stuff to stuff into my luggage while worrying about going over the weight limit for luggage. :(:top:

The box is gonna be about 18 inches by 12 inches( 18" / 12") .  So not very big...

Thanks for any tips or advice u may have! :top:

I have been looking into this for awhile.  My thoughts on it are...
Moving there in 2-years.  While I was going to get a 20 foot container for $5500 and wait the 2-3 months... thinking this.
I can ship a crate there freight Over-night for around $3-4 a pound.  Will not bring anything but necessities so around 800 lbs.
I can get settled, buy some furniture there, bring mattresses, towels, etc. Have it delivered to my door in a few days for around $3,000. 
That still leaves me around $3,000 to buy furniture and what ever.