Monthly costs for a couple? Working in Hotel

I may move to seychelles soon for a job. Accom will be taken care of.

Please advise average monthly costs for a couple with moderate lifestyle. Will be working in a hotel so mostly only 2 days a week i ll go out and majorly spend. else everyday will be work and home with maybe drinks at home and food and other entertainment. on off days would like to see the place and party with local friends etc. any chances of owning a vehicle there?!
please advise soonest so i can quote a package from my employer.looking forward to be in seychelles and work.

rupi16 wrote:

I may move to seychelles soon for a job. Accom will be taken care of.

Please advise average monthly costs for a couple with moderate lifestyle. Will be working in a hotel so mostly only 2 days a week i ll go out and majorly spend. else everyday will be work and home with maybe drinks at home and food and other entertainment. on off days would like to see the place and party with local friends etc. any chances of owning a vehicle there?!
please advise soonest so i can quote a package from my employer.looking forward to be in seychelles and work.

here,

plz advice, im interested in moving to seychelles.

have u landed in seychelles how isit t

Hello rupi16.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll get some advices and informations from other members soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

If you're moving with someone and your partner will be a dependent, ask for $2000 or more.  Yes, you can own a vehicle but they cost a bomb here but it's well worth driving around in your own car.