Hi,Help Need from all the good people

Hi,
We are new here I am Subi, I am from India, Bangalore. I am here for some help to obtain a visa for me as well as my wife, When i say HELP it doesn't mean Money, that part we will take care of it, we are looking for some one who can help us with information about romania, a place to stay when we get their, and finding job portals or information centres etc...
My wife is a British Citizen and she is here for one year now after our marriage, we where trying to go back Northern Ireland where she is from ,But after marrying me, b'cse i am from India her family disagree all the help to obtain a visa to U.K , now we are trying to get to any EU countries where she don't need a visa to travel, but only me. So we are really looking for some help from all the good people here to get to Romania, as the country is well know for it's Beauty and hospitality

Kind Regards

Subi & Julia

Like we said in our previous post we are wanting to re-locate to romania, and looking for  visa information, accommodation information etc. on how to relocate there.

Hi Subi & Julia,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

I have moved your topic on the Romania forum for better visibility.

Do not hesitate to ask specific questions and check out other threads on the Romania forum.

I hope other members will be able to help you.

All the best,
Christine

AS she is an EU citizen, all you need to do is show up with your marriage license to the Romanian embassy and apply for your visa. That is the procedure.

Although if your marriage license was issued in India you might need it apostiled first.

@ Lindochka Thank you for that help.. We are starting our process here in the coming weeks, Like you said first step will be Notarising our marriage certificate.. Thank you