PLANNING TO RELOCATE TO ANGOLA

I am stephen by name, I am Nigeria citizen. I am considering of relating to angola. I will like to know my possibility of getting job and accommodation. I will like to know the most safest state in Angola and i will like to know the cost of a single room in angola. I will like to know more about life in angola for a new foreigner.
I will also like to mingle myself with good people living in angola. I will be looking forward to see and read contribution from members living in angola. God bless as you contribute.

Hi Stephen and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.

Harmonie.;)

Hello Stephen,
Welcome !
I would advice you to find a job, thru job portals, before coming to Angola.
If you get a job, your needs will be taken care of.
Best Wishes,

Dinesh

dineshvs30 wrote:

Hello Stephen,
Welcome !
I would advice you to find a job, thru job portals, before coming to Angola.
If you get a job, your needs will be taken care of.
Best Wishes,

Dinesh

thanks mr, how can I get the job portals can you help me with one. I am graduate of Accountancy, that is I studied Accounting. if you can help me with job? I am very grateful. thank you.

Harmonie wrote:

Hi Stephen and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.

Harmonie.;)

thanks i really appreciate. do you live in angola currently? if yes  you can guide me on angola. thanks

Google with the words Jobs in Africa, Jobs in Angola etc.
I have worked in Nigeria, you can have many openings there too.
You need to contact the personnel managers of various groups in your area.
All the Best.
Dinesh

dineshvs30 wrote:

Google with the words Jobs in Africa, Jobs in Angola etc.
I have worked in Nigeria, you can have many openings there too.
You need to contact the personnel managers of various groups in your area.
All the Best.
Dinesh

thanks so much but all i want is job in angola, work permit or resident permit and a good people i can mingle with. google can not give you exact or specific one but through the help of those one who have one time or the other been in my shoe. that is who have experience such can put me through. I though you live in luanda angola. can we exchange contact? so as to talk more. thanks once again.

Have you tried google? there are many head hunters like Datum for example.