Hello to you all

I just joined this community. I've noticed that there are plenty of Americans, English, Aussies and Kiwis living here.

Now that's very interesting to me, because lifestyle here is pretty unique... and can be difficult. So, I salute you all for keeping it up.

Should you folks or even non western folks need more information or have specific questions related to Saudi Arabia, I will be more than happy to answer.

Sincerely,

Mortworth

Hi Mort, and welcome to the blog! 

Do feel free to join in when you have information pertaining to the posts--the more of us sharing, the better off we'll all be :)

Hello Allie,

Thanks for your welcome. Since you are the only person replied so far, I'd like to take this chance on this very day and ask you what are you doing in Eid while majority are celebrating with family and friends?

Alliecat wrote:

Do feel free to join in when you have information pertaining to the posts--the more of us sharing, the better off we'll all be :)

Mortworth wrote:

Hello Allie,

Thanks for your welcome. Since you are the only person replied so far, I'd like to take this chance on this very day and ask you what are you doing in Eid while majority are celebrating with family and friends?

Alliecat wrote:

I'm out of country! Staying in KSA for a holiday has always seemed to me to be a waste of my precious vacation time.  I want to go where I can be free for a week or two :)

South-Africans are here tooo...hee hee

Alliecat :top:

Hi again Allie,

So, you have been out of country? That is a smart choice I tell you. I spent all my holiday in bed (high fever, sore throat, flu).

I just got back on my feet.

Alliecat wrote:
Mortworth wrote:

Hello Allie,

Alliecat wrote:

I'm out of country! Staying in KSA for a holiday has always seemed to me to be a waste of my precious vacation time.  I want to go where I can be free for a week or two :)

Hello Clasijuls,

It is nice to know that there are so people from everywhere in Saudi Arabia. I love South Africa, and someday would like to go there for a vacation.

Clasijuls wrote:

South-Africans are here tooo...hee hee