Waterpolo Matches in Budapest Late October/Early November

Hi

I'm not an expat in Budapest, I'm simply a tourist. I'll be in Budapest from 29/10 to 1/11, and from 5/11 to 6/11. I'm a big fan of waterpolo & can't imagine being in Budapest without seeing a waterpolo match, since Hungary has an excellent record in this sport.

I checked the site waterpolo.hu, & I tried to use google  translator to translate the page from Hungarian to English but couldn't figure out whether there will be waterpolo matches during my stay in Budapest. So any help with this isue is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Khaled

I am not an expert, but at least know hungarian - my understanding is, you need to klick the rider 'kétheti Program' (fortnightly program)
http://www.waterpolo.hu/index.php?n=kmk&teljes=1

then you see the matches coming up.
You may want to click on "A területi bajnokságokat is listázzuk"
(also list regional competitions)
Then, I see multiple matches every day.
The column 'Pálya' (field or venue) tells you the name of the Uszoda (swimming pool facility  - is there an english name?).
(Remember the reverse hungarian word order: Biskei Aladár Uszoda is 'swimming Pool Biskei Aladár')

The Problem is...I am afraid, it is non trivial for you (nor for me) to see which town/city they are though - in many cases they just list the street name or so. I guess it is meant for semi-public use... ?  Try googling it.

At least the one with 'Margitsziget' in the name is in Budapest:)

Hi Fireroller

Thank you very much for this informative answer

Regards,
Khaled