Workout partner n friends at weekends

:)

watch out for desperate people,

lol, MissFit, a double entendre?

which gym do u hit MissFit?

I van join any mix gym currently i m looking to find a better place than my old club, so will take my time to see if i can find a workout partner and than decide abt the gym :)

Hello MissFit and welcome to Expat.com!

Maybe you could post an advert in the Activities section (Sport partners) in the Kuwait classifieds. It may help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

ill be joining the holiday inn gym in salmiya upon returning to Kuwait :) before i used to go to crown plaza in farwaniya, daily ;-)

Oh no im thinking of missoni or sahara

too far for my blood :S best idea is to get a gym close to home so u never go, "ugh, im too lazy to drive and find a parking spot later"

if sahara im in

Hello MissFit and welcome to Expat.com!

I like working out at home or outdoors so i'd gladly be willing to share that with you!

And of course i'm in for a cup of coffee :) !

I believe that all the gym's are segregated, however i have only lived here a short while, so i may be completely wrong.

na uh spock, you are incorrect in that regard. gyms here are mixed, they do also offer enclosed areas for women wishing to exercise away from me, veiled etc. but the majority of 5* hotel gyms are mixed.

a woman watching is the greatest motivation of all.

swiss gym in mangaf with a great cafe expat next door

Hi,
My name is Livia and i want to party here in Kuwait.
Im here with my family.
Thanks

Now we live in Maiden Hawally.Do u know any nice gym here?Close to my house and also nice coffee shop...

Hi Miss Fit,
Now the weather is getting better, sooo, a good walk outside is my routine,plus some yoga + weights at home.

If you are interested let me know.

Regards. :-)

Hey Guys, im moving to the country in two weeks and am a very active person(working out, sports, walking) what are some fun places/stuff to do? and whos interested in partaking? :P

how are you today ?