English au pair looking to meet new people

Hi my name's Catherine, I moved here to work as an au pair just over a month ago- I'm currently staying near Versailles so it's easy for me to visit Paris by train on the weekends!

I'm looking to make some new French friends who I can practice my speaking with :) It would also be nice to meet some more English speaking people too though, to share the experience with

Let me know if anyone's up for meeting for a drink/ going somewhere on the weekends

Catherine

Hi Catherine
How are you doing?  I am living in France for 2 years now and for the 1st year I was just learning the language and culture to be able to intergrate and meet some people.  It's rare to meet english speaking people where I live.  I like to meet new people and make friends.
So I will give you my contact number if ever you would like to get in contact.  0675363572
How do you like it in France?  How's your level of french coming along?  Hope we can chat soon Catherine

Hi how are you doing?

I have been living in France for the past 2 years working and studying and I am kind of looking for the same thing.  That is to meet new people especially english speaking which I rarely come across in the region I live.

I will be spending the whole of next week until after Christmas in Paris.  So let me know if every you would like to meet up.

Have a wonderful weekend

Hello Catherine,

I'm french so sorry for my english, I'm new in Paris too and I would like meet soom anglish people to improve my english and share   with a friend, I live in Rueil-Malmaison so I can go in Paris easily, so you can contact me : [email protected]

Seen you soon maybe !

Alex