Looking for Korean-English Interpreter

Hi all,

I'm looking for a someone who can be a Korean-English (or Korean-VN) interpreter. We are working with a group of Korean people now and unfortunately they are not well verse in English so we are in urgent need of an interpreter. The nationality of the interpreter is not important as long as he/she can translate the language into English or Vietnamese. Knowledge in architecture and construction is preferred.

Details as below

Venue : Bien Hoa City
Duration : 2 months
Salary : USD1000/month
2 stars hotel accommodation and meals will be provided.

Interested candidate will be interview where further details of the job will be elaborate.

Thanks,
Davies

Hi Davies, could you please post an advert in the appropriate section > Jobs in HCMC?;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

Greetings to all. This is Nisar Andrew. I am looking for job as a translator. I am having  good command speaking both Korean and English. I stayed in korea 14 years. Translate for the NGO Airport Immigration. Kindly if u need my help. I am happy. Right now living in Philippines. Thx.

Hi Davies.

I am a Korean living in Vietnam for about 7 years and have graduated from RMIT(Australian university in Vietnam).

I was wondering if you are still looking for a Korean-English translator.

If you are, please contact me by my phone 093 579 4576 or my email, [email protected].

I am currently residing in HCM and willing to move provisionally.

Though I may not have knowledge in construction or architecture, I am a native Korean speaker with a tertiary education from English speaking university.

I was also wondering if the salary is negotiable.

Thanks

hi Andrew.  I seek a Korean-English interpreter.  I am in HCMC, Vietnam.  Can you reply me **

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not share contact infos on the forum. Use the private message system.
Tam290711 wrote:

hi Andrew.  I seek a Korean-English interpreter.  I am in HCMC, Vietnam.  Can you reply me **

Hello Tam290711 :cheers:

For info, this thread is inactive since 2013 and you may not get any response.

You could check out professionals recommended in our business directory to find an interpreter :

> Translators and interpreters in Ho Chi Minh City

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Closed