Any live music clubs in Manila,Makati or Cebu?

Hi All

Where i live in Cape Town i frequent a live music club, virtually every Monday night.It is called barleycorn and was established in 1975 in a garage.They prefer artists who play their own songs.(This club is where people go to listen to the music and not make noise.)It has now grown over the years,to having 3 to 4 acts every Monday.This is mainly due to so many local musicians in the Western Cape.For example last night the 22nd October the evening started with a solo male artist,who played the guitar and sung.Then came a solo 19yr old who also played the guitar and sung most of her original songs.
The 3rd act had a guy playing the beat box,with the young lady playing guitar and singing.She sung all her own songs and was amazing to say the least.The last act was a 4 piece band,who played some blues as well as their own songs.They brought the house down.So as most Mondays it was a terrific evening.

Since i am planning to come to the Philippines for the first time early next year,i will be missing barleycorn.So my question to you all reading this.Is there any music club there in Manila,Makati or surrounds or in Cebu?
Thank you
dkcape

Hi there! I hope you will enjoy your future stay here :)

I do believe this article will help you regarding the live music bars you are looking for:

http://www.spot.ph/top-list/46256/top-1 … ve-music/1

These are mostly scattered in Manila though. :)

Hello dkcape. In Makati Area, you will find a lot of fine dining restaurants as well as bars that offers live music every night.  Nuvo at Greenbelt 2 is one example but there are many others so I am sure you will have a great time.

Good luck.

Thanks will look into those places.So no actual music club as such it seams!