Teach French if you teach me English

Hi!

I look for a native English speaker who wants to improve his French and can help me to improve my English. The goal would be to meet twice or thrice a week and just have a good talk. Sometimes we would only speak in French and next, we would switch to English.
Even if you're a true beginner in French, don't hesitate to contact me. I think once we have some basis, the best way to learn a language is to have talks with native speakers.

See you soon!

Guilhem

Hi and welcome to the forum Guilhem!

Maybe you should consider posting an advert in the language exchange section of Toulouse classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

I will, thank you for your advice.

Guilhem

I will be flying into Toulouse within the month or so to settle down there.  If when I arrive you haven't already met someone with whom you can educate one another I'd love to then meet with you  and possibly we can teach :-)

Hi Fleurmagique,

I've found someone (we start tomorrow) but I'm looking for a second person to progress quickly so contact me. :)

Regards.
Guilhem

Cool, sounds good.

Hello Guilhem! I am a native English speaker(USA) and I am very interested in learning French. Currently I can speak a few words, but I would like to be able to conversate. I will be in Toulouse for about a month, so please contact me soon.
[email protected]

Guilhem31 wrote:

Hi!

I look for a native English speaker who wants to improve his French and can help me to improve my English. The goal would be to meet twice or thrice a week and just have a good talk. Sometimes we would only speak in French and next, we would switch to English.
Even if you're a true beginner in French, don't hesitate to contact me. I think once we have some basis, the best way to learn a language is to have talks with native speakers.

See you soon!

Guilhem

Hello Xtina.cross!

I can't ensure you that I'll be very available as I have already found 2 native English speakers; but surely we can meet a few times :)
I send you a mail.

Regards.
Guilhem

hey Gueilhem is it working?maybe I can do the same too I give english to learn french??