Can Anyone Help??

Looking for furnished accommodation on Riyadh compound.  I can pay up to 100,000.  I am a Brit from London working in training and education.
Geoff

Thanks Kalamir.  I am still in Doha and will be coming across on November 2.  I am booked into a Riyadh hotel for two weeks so perhaps that will give me enough time.
Best wishes.
Geoff

kalamir wrote:

I am sure  with 2500 SR/Month   you will find the best  furnished Apt any where in Riyadh ,Just drive by and you will see them every where ,You don't need help ,u just need to drive around and you see and pick what you like .

But he said COMPOUND, not apartment.  He won't see vacancies in compounds everywhere when driving around!!!!!!!

Geoff, finding accommodations in a compound is difficult and takes a lot of persistence.  The money you have targeted is adequate but you'll have to make 'the rounds' and speak with all the compound managers.

Check out the EB GUIDE (vertical box to the left) for a list of names and numbers.

Good luck!

Hello Geoff and welcome to Expat.com! :)

Here is the article - Compounds in Riyadh.

You can post an advert in the Housing in Riyadh section as well. It can help.

Good luck,
Aurélie

Apologies Alliecat.  Ignore my previous private response.  I was reading my emails in the wrong order!!

Alliecat wrote:
kalamir wrote:

I am sure  with 2500 SR/Month   you will find the best  furnished Apt any where in Riyadh ,Just drive by and you will see them every where ,You don't need help ,u just need to drive around and you see and pick what you like .

But he said COMPOUND, not apartment.  He won't see vacancies in compounds everywhere when driving around!!!!!!!

Geoff, finding accommodations in a compound is difficult and takes a lot of persistence.  The money you have targeted is adequate but you'll have to make 'the rounds' and speak with all the compound managers.

Check out the EB GUIDE (vertical box to the left) for a list of names and numbers.

Good luck!

:one

Hey Geoff, I'm in same situation and have just sent you some info via PM

Cheers

Thanks Oz. I'll have a look.
Geoff