Every Tuesday Meetups & Get togethers

I 'm a Chinese, and I want to make friends there,if it's ok?If I want to go to the party, how much I need to pay?My telephone No is 15210311776.My email :[email protected]

yes of course you can join us.

Normal entrance price is 150RMB. The early-bird discount price is 100RMB. You qualify as an early bird and only have to pay 100RMB.

This Fashion meets Creative networking event in Beijing features Mr. Ching Yu Tan, founder of the Quantum Institute of Success. Ching Yu's story is an inspiring one, moving from a difficult childhood through a process of learning what empowers people to reach success. Ching Yu specializes in inspirational workshops, including firewalk seminars!

During the course of the evening Ching Yu will give a brief talk about Fear (of failure) as the mind killer and will provide a glass walking demonstration to show that the only thing to fear is fear itself.

In addition to that, people interested in the fashion and luxury industries will be happy to hear that Ramin Keshvardoust will be displaying some beautiful carpets from Persian Elegance.

Come and be inspired by the people that create. This is a social networking event for the Fashion, Arts, Media, Entertainment (FAME) and PR, Advertising, Marketing, Sales (PRAMS) Industries.

All are welcomed to join us at Zeta Bar, Hilton Beijing.

Our Fashion meets Creative networking events in Beijing are a monthly meeting point for those working in or interested in the creative and media industries.

W/RSVP 100RMB, Walk-ins 150RMB Price includes 1st Drink

Oops looks like I forgot to post the 21 May event. Sorry.

28 May 2013

Introducing Catherine de France, we'll host the event at their new East Avenue location, with a free flow of food and drinks.

A networking event of this calibre opens doors and provides that ever so important access to like-minded people. If you're looking for an event where you can meet interesting people in Beijing, promote and grow your business, build business relationships or meet with potential clients and partners, join us for an evening of productive networking.

When? May 28 from 7:30pm

Where? East Avenue Bld. Ground Floor, No.10 Xindong Lu, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100027北京市朝阳区新东路10号逸盛阁首层

Nearest Subway: Tuanjiehu / Agricultural Exhibition Center

Entrance fee includes:

• Free flow of drinks and canapés

• Participation in a Lucky Draw

RSVP Options:

• Option 1: 100RMB RSVP by text message to 13911098002.

• Option 2: 150RMB registration for two (that's only 75RMB per person) by text message to 13911098002 before Tuesday 28 May 4:30pm

• Walk-Ins 150RMB

Tuesday 4 June 7:30pm we will be at the Suzie Wong. It by the Chaoyang Park West Gate 1. All welcome

Entrance fee is 100RMB and includes first drink

Hi Manlin,

I just wander if you gather at one and the same place or rotate the events.

I would appreciate an address or a phone number I can use to navigate to your next party.

Thanks

Chris

Chris hi, event venues rotate. basically we return to the same venue one a month.  Tuesday 4 June we are Suzie Wong, Chaoyang Park West Gate. Feel free to call me 13911098002

THIS TUESDAY IS A HOLIDAY AND WE HAVE SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL

A Cool Pool BBQ.

The best way to enjoy the Dragonboat Festival this year is by heading to the Hilton Wangfujing's swimming pool for an extended session of networking plus barbecue lunch and free flow of soft drinks and beer.

While the word ‘networking' is usually associated with ties and suits, flip flops are in order this time. Networking is not incompatible with fun, and Dragonboat Festival is the perfect occasion to prove it. We take networking to a new level and transform networking into netbonding at this great event

The event is especially suited for networking newbies. It is open to everyone who wants to relax, have a swim, enjoy good food in good company, and most importantly: for people willing to meet others and expand their network with many useful connections.

In addition to the networking session from noon to 4pm, there will be a free flow of beer and soft drinks (12:00 to 2:30pm) and BBQ (12:30 to 2:30pm) for all attendees, including salad, desserts, and a vegetarian option for those who don't like meat.

Bring your business cards and swimsuit!

Time: 11 June, 12:00 – 16:00

Venue: 6th floor, Hilton Wangfujing, 8 Wangfujing East Street, Dongcheng, Beijing 100006  北京王府井希尔顿酒店6层  北京东城区王府井东街8号

Nearest Subway: Wangfujing (Line 1) Exit A

Entrance fee includes:

• Barbecue, with vegetarian options available

• Salad

• Dessert

• Free flow of drinks from 12:30 to 14:30

• Participation in a Lucky Draw with great prizes

RSVP Options:

• Option 1: 220RMB pre-pay

• Option 2: 245RMB RSVP on-line.

• Option 3: 245RMB register by email to [email protected] before Monday 10 June

• Option4: Walk-Ins 299RMB

Why not follow us on WeiXin / WeChat? Simply add “fc_group”

Hi,

Can you send me more information about the Tuesday meet up?

Thanks

L

@ limaygolf pm me your email address.

Basically every Tuesday there is an event. Normally in the event g 7:30pm - 10:30pm.

Each evening has a slight twist. Some events are more targeted at to help people looking for a job make contact with headhunters, some are more creative types, some more for business people and some purely social (all industry).

This Tuesday is Dragonboat holiday so most people are not working. Therefore, I am organising a purely social event at the Hilton Wangfujing's swimming pool and terrace. (The event can go ahead even if it rains). It's an afternoon event from noon to 4pm and includes free flow of beer and soft drinks noon - 2:30pm, eat as much as you want BBQ from 12:30 - 4:30pm and use of the pool from noon - 4:00pm.

The Hilton's chef will also be on hand to show anyone who is interested how to make zongzi (the traditional food for this festival)

Any questions about the events, China or the meaning of life feel free to call me on 139 1109 8002 (it's also my We Chat).

How much will the event cost?  My email is [email protected]

Sent you an email.

The short answer is The Cool Pool BBQ costs 299RMBWalkin price, 245RMB with RSVP (just send me a message with your name and state for which event) or 220RMB pre-pay.

Tuesday 18 June 7:30pm

Zeta Bar, Hilton Beijing

Liangmaqiao (Line 10)

Be inspired.

Meet the people that create at this Creative meets Fashion networking event and mingle with Beijing's most exciting professionals.

This event is specially designed for those in the media, art, fashion, luxury and tourism industries but open to anyone with an interesting story to share.

100RMB with RSVP 150 without.

To pre-register (RSVP) send me a pm or SMS to 13911098002

Do you still meet every week? I just got here yesterday and am looking for new friends!

Yes every Tuesday. This Tuesday 25 June 7:30pm at Kerry's Pantry, Kerry Hotel.

Ticket costs 100RMB interested? call/text me on 13911098002

Today ... Tuesday 2 July ... A brilliant day lies ahead for Beijing. Blue skies. Great weather and a meeting of friendly folk. 7.30pm at Suzie Wong

Don't hesitate join us tonight.

TO RSVP please call / text 13911098002

Tonight 9 July 2013 we will be in the Flames Bar Hilton Wangfujing from 7:30pm. Currently about 70 people registered as attending which I guess means about 40 (because of the rain) will attend).

Call/text me on 13911098002 if you wish to attend.

Hi, is anyone still meeting up tomorrow night? Would be great to meet some friends:)

Yes, every Tuesday ---- Tonight Tuesday 16 July we are meeting at 7:30pm at the Zeta Bar, Hilton Beijing (nearest subway is Liangma Qiao).

Our featured guest is Miss California!

Entrance ticket 100RMB includes one free drink, 50% of additional drinks and a special Budweiser promotion of 8 Buds for 88RMB.

Next event Tuesday 23 July.

Meet friendly and like-minded professionals, meet potential partners or clients, exchange ideas and grow your business. And more importantly, have fun in the process and discover Missa Restaurant at Sanlitun Taikoo Li (aka Sanlitun Village North).

The supportive environment provides a way and means to meet interesting people, to promote and grow your business, to build business relationships for a stronger future, and to exchange ideas and experiences.

Time: 23 July from 7:30pm

Venue: Missa Restaurant. N3-32/33 Taikoo Li Sanlitun North, No.11 Sanlitun Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China 100027.  中国北京市朝阳区三里屯路11号三里屯太古里 北区 N3-32/33

Entrance fee includes:

A Complimentary Drink
Snacks
Happy hour
Participation in a Lucky Draw
Happy hour drinks menu:

- Cosmopolitan / Margarita / Moscow Mule   –   30RMB
- Strawberry Daiquiri / Whiskey Sour / Apple & Lychee Martini    -   25RMB

- A Double  -  30RMB  Bourbon, Vodka, Rum, Gin, Gold Tequila and White Tequila with mixer (Tonic, Coke, Sprite, Soda, or Ginger Ale)

- Warsteiner 500ml Draft  -  30RMB
- Bottle Tsingdao  -  20RMB
- Bottle Heineken  -  25RMB
- Coke, Sprite, Fanta, Tonic, Soda, or Ginger Ale  -  10RMB
- Acqua Panna 500 ml Bottle  -  30RMB

Cost 100RMB with RSVB, 150RMB without

wow ~~~~~ please send me info for next Tuesday's event..  my email  [email protected]  weixin - agansa999 . looking forward to see you all , x x x

I have added you on Weixin.

Tonight's event is of course open for everyone but might have a higher than normal number of female participants.

It will be in a speciality boutique called LBV.

The evening, in addition to meeting people, includes, a free flow of Schwansee Trocken sparkling wine courtesy of CHEERS,
Healthy green drinks and Health tips for Summer Trips by Alice (a Health coach, Biscuits, a 200RMB Gift Voucher for LBV and participation in a Lucky Draw.

The address is La Belle Vie Boutique, E258 – E268 (2nd Floor, Tower E,) World City Shopping Center, 8 Jin Hui Rd., Chaoyang District. 朝阳区金汇路8号楼世界城E258-E268 LBV莱柏汶内衣

(that's just a fraction north of The Place)

Nearest Subway: Jitai Xi Zhao Station (Line 10); Dongdaqiao Station (Line 6)

Entrance Fee 100RMB with RSVP, 150 without.

To RSVP send me a SMS to 13911098002.

Hi,

I've arrived in Beijing couple days ago. I would like to come join the meet ups but not soon. I am still trying to get to know my area better and start work soon. The meet ups are on Tuesdays right?

Cheers all,
Jenny

Jenny Welcome to Beijing.

There is no rush, take your time and we will be happy to meet you on any given Tuesday.

Just check back here from time to time to find the info or simply call/text me on 13911098002.

6 August 2013: ‘All Industries' social networking event

Meet Beijing expats and English-speaking Chinese at our interdisciplinary networking event in Beijing. ‘All Industries' is the friendliest networking event because it's open to absolutely everybody (provided that you can speak and understand English). That means that it's not restricted to a particular background, all that matters is that people are willing to make friends in a laid back environment.

Relax after a hard day at work and expand your network beyond your professional field. If you're looking for contacts from a variety of disciplines and backgrounds, this all-industries event is perfect for you! Join us at the cool World of Suzie Wong for an evening of laid-back networking in one of Beijing's best venues.

Time: 6 August from 7:30pm
Venue: The World of Suzie Wong, Chaoyang Park West Gate 1.
朝阳公园西门1号门,苏西黄俱乐部

Nearest Subway: Tuanjiehu

Entrance fee includes:
A Complimentary Drink. – Soft drink, Mineral water, Tsingtao beer, Red wine.
Power Hour until 10:00pm, (Red Bull & Vodka RMB35, Whisky & Coke RMB35, Gin & Tonic RMB35, House Wine (red) RMB30, Tsingtao RMB30, Soft Drinks RMB20)
Snacks – Vegetable plate, Fruit plate, Springrolls
Participation in a Lucky Draw with great prizes

Cost 100RMB with RSVP, 150RMB without.

To RSVP Text name and event date to 13911098002

August 13: HR by the POOL

13 August is Chinese Valentine's Day, so it deserves a very special event! Instead of our regular HR meets Applicants event at Flames, we're moving a few floors up to the Hilton Wangfujing's swimming pool area, where you can network and relax after a hard day's work.

There will be music too! In Side Out (秀外慧中) fuses American country and Chinese folk music, joining the cross-cultural talents of American country music singer Mark Levine (western guitar) and Chinese folk musician Fu Han (er-hu). The result is a perfect union of soothing western-style guitar balladeering with the poetic naturalness of Chinese minority folk traditions.

Having a love affair with your current job? Come celebrate it! Not too happy about it? Come and meet recruiters so they can help you find a better one. Either way, have a drink and meet friendly people, and swim in the pool if you want.

This event is perfect for recruiting agencies looking for staff or for potential clients; for companies looking for employees; for applicants looking for jobs; and for anyone who wants to have a good time by the pool!

Time: 13 August 7:30pm

Venue: 6th floor, Hilton Wangfujing, 8 Wangfujing East Street, Dongcheng, Beijing 100006  北京王府井希尔顿酒店6层  北京东城区王府井东街8号

Nearest Subway: Wangfujing (Line 1) Exit A

Entrance fee includes:

Entrance to the swimming pool area
A Complimentary drink
Happy hour
Snacks 
Participation in a lucky draw with great prizes

Cost 100RMB with RSVP to 13911098002 or 150RMB without.

Today is Tuesday 20 August and as on every Tuesday we have our weekly get together.

Tonight we are at the Zeta Bar, Hilton Beijing (Liangma Qiao) and tonights event includes a Salsa presentation from the Beijing Salsa Club.

So if Salsa interests you and if meeting some friendly people interests you then please RSVP NOW by sending a text message with your name to 13911098002.

Entrance is 100RMB with RSVP, 150RMB without.

Price includes, in addition to the Salsa demo, a mini fashion show from Charmingblings, a free drink, Happy Hour prices for additional drinks and some snacks.

Tuesday 27 August 7:30pm

Join us at a brand new venue (The Conrad Beijing)for an evening to meet both new arrival and old China hands and to hear about the launch of a new product in China.

The Conrad is charging us more than the other venues. The cost for this event is 120RMB with RSVP or 150 without.

Price includes a complimentary drink, snacks, Happy Hour, Lucky Draw etc.

As usual to RSVP or to request more details please call/text 13911098002

[moderated: off topic]

Will there be a meet up tonight?
Thanks!

Yes,  every Tuesday.

Tonight we are in the Hilton Wangfujing 5th Floor Flames Bar with a couple of things going on in tandem.

Not only a training session (100RMB) 7:00pm - 8:00pm with Matthew Cuerdon on how to find a job in a MNC.....

Not only from 7:30pm - 10:30pm (100RMB)the longest running and best HR themed networking event in Beijing .....

But also a very special deal from the latest addition to the Best of Beijing Discount Card family.  Buy the card at the event 199RMB) and get a 1,000RMB beauty treatment voucher.

Want to attend and want an early bird discount? Call/text 13911098002... you can use that same number to add me on WeChat.

Tonight

http://fcgroup.org/wp3/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/MJandBud-420-x-204.jpg

Yup Michael Jackson will join us and we have a special Budweiser offer 8 Buds for 88RMB

This coming Tuesday, 24 Sept 2013, we will be at the Conrad's Lobby Lounge Bar.

Time: 24 September from 7:30pm

Venue:
The Conrad, 29 North Dongsanhuan Road Chaoyang, Beijing, 100027, China
康莱德酒店, 朝阳区东三环北路29号

The closest subway station is Hujialou, Line 10. Exit B (you can see the hotel from the subway exit. It is on the other side of the 3rd Ring Road and is accessible via the adjacent pedestrian bridge).

近地铁10号线呼家楼站B口,过过街天桥即可到达

The Conrad's phone number is 6584 6000.

Entrance fee 120RMB includes:

A Complimentary Drink
Happy Hour
Snacks
Participation in a Lucky Draw

Please note no events on Tuesday 1 Oct or Tues 8 October because of the holiday.

However, I will be in Beijing and happy to meet-up if people want to.

any more events recently? Thank you.

Yes.

15 October: Flames Bar, Hilton Wangfujing

22 October: Zeta Bar, Hilton Beijing

29 October: Vivid Bar, Conrad Beijing

wow, so specific, Thank you very much! BTW, what did you guys do usually in the "party"?

Talk, mix mingle, make new friends catch up with old friends and relax oh and enjoy the Happy Hour prices

Next meetup is of course on Tuesday.

This Tuesday (17 Dec 2013) since I assume it will be the last of 2103 will be special. 

It will include a talent show.

So if, for example, you
•         can do more than sing off-key in the shower,
•         can dance without looking like an elephant,
•         can play a musical instrument that sounds melodious and not like a cat wailing,
•         can pull organic fully vaccinated rabbits out of ultra-violet protective headgear (aka hats) or make things disappear (pollution please not my wallet)
•         can recite Chaucer under water without a mask
•         can perform Sichuan face changing with a toss of the head
•         can tell jokes that will not be lost in cultural misunderstandings

then please contact me by text message or WeChat message 13911098002

In short if you think you've GOT Talent then please contact me PDQ / ASAP to reserve your chance to be in the limelight.

Registration is currently open for this event and a early-bird discount is  available (100RMB instead of 150RMB).

Regards

When is the next meet Manlin?
Thanks

Hi, we normally meet on Tuesdays but the next two Tuesdays are Xmas Eve and New Year so I was only planning on holding the next one on 7 Jan 2014.

I am though putting together a table of people for a Xmas Party at Palm Spring Clubhouse.

Table of 10 costs 7,888RMB. Currently (18 Dec) there are 6 people. If you want to come please call / text / WeChat me ASAP on 13911098002