Looking for a nanny in St. Lucia

I am a mother of 2 boys the oldest will be just turning 2 years of age when we arrive, the youngest will be 4 months.  i am looking for a full time nanny.  I have looked on line and have had very little luck.  i would love any help that anyone has please.

shannon

Hello Shannon.

Welcome to the forum! :)

You should post an advert in the Jobs in Saint Lucia section. It can help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank you so very much.  I will explore the St. Lucan job offers.  I love such a quick response!

Hi Shannon, have you found a nanny yet?

I hope I am replying properly!!!  We have not found a full time nanny as of yet.  Still looking.  One of our  requirements is for our nanny to be able to swim.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Shannon

Hi I am interested

My name is glennis

I am 41 yrs

I can start now

My number is ***

I am in st lucia

I have 17 yrs of experience caring for child/elderly

Please fell free to email me

Thank you

Yours sincerely

Glennis parker

Gp.

[Moderated]

if i was there i would like to do that for you. what city will you be in?

Shannonlstewart wrote:

I am a mother of 2 boys the oldest will be just turning 2 years of age when we arrive, the youngest will be 4 months.  i am looking for a full time nanny.  I have looked on line and have had very little luck.  i would love any help that anyone has please.

shannon

Hi there,

Although Shannon's request is 1-year old and expired by now, info on nannies in SLU can be found in my other post at https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 86#1617746 for those who will need such service.

Closed