Diversity in the Philippines

Good Day All,

Great to see cultures interacting on this forum. Again, I'm Carson, raised in Dubai for 15 years and hasn't been home lately. I did study in Dubai in Cambridge College. I love to travel. I've been to 20 countries mostly.

Heavily influenced by the British, American, Arab and South African cultures, I feel a bit isolated.

Looking for people to rendezvous, and to be connected. Whatever activity possible, that's alright as long as it's something significant.

Cheers everyone!

Welcome to the Philippines and to this forum. Hows your stay here so far? Also what are the activities that interest you? :)

Howzit Carson

Welcome to expat.Its good to read you have been to many countries,i am not far behind you.
If you are still in Manila early next year,then it would be good to get some vleis on a braai.What do they call it there?
Regards
dkcape

Hi dkcape,

Hoe gaan dit met jou? Ek is Filipino Boer. Haha! Ek praat bietjie afrikaans. I like Kurt Darren songs, Glaskas, and even Dalarey! Haha..I'm listening to South African music. Trying to learn the languages more so I can find more mooi meisies in Zuid Afrika.

I like SA wines especially the Stellenbosch wines. There's not much of SA wines here. Maybe we can make some business.

If you want to discuss more about this, add me in skype. My skype id is arknoshe.

Praat jou weer

Carson

Kon banwa Resuri Ann, how are you? Yes, thanks for welcoming me here. Well, I love visiting new places and just simply hanging out and have a great time.

Welcomeeeeeeeeeeeee

arknoshe wrote:

Kon banwa Resuri Ann, how are you? Yes, thanks for welcoming me here. Well, I love visiting new places and just simply hanging out and have a great time.

you may want to join our Pinatubo trip on the 24th! :)
details here:

http://pinatubotours.blogspot.com/

Let me know. :)

I still don't know Resuri ann. I'll check my schedule on that week.

Dear all on Philipine Islands,
Like to spend more times in your beautifull countrie but have also to survive.  My idea is to build prefab houses. Who knows regulations about importtax, how to buy a lot and is it possible to be owner as a foreigner of a lot.  and also, is it possible for a foreigner to open an bankaccount.
Who will help me?  and when I can do something for you, let me know ok.  Willem from Hollad
nd

arknoshe wrote:

Good Day All,

Great to see cultures interacting on this forum. Again, I'm Carson, raised in Dubai for 15 years and hasn't been home lately. I did study in Dubai in Cambridge College. I love to travel. I've been to 20 countries mostly.

Heavily influenced by the British, American, Arab and South African cultures, I feel a bit isolated.

Looking for people to rendezvous, and to be connected. Whatever activity possible, that's alright as long as it's something significant.

Cheers everyone!

Hi Carson,

If ever you happen to like Rugby, there are some games scheduled this DEC.

Feel free to send me a message, mate...

Willemlensselink wrote:

Dear all on Philipine Islands,
Like to spend more times in your beautifull countrie but have also to survive.  My idea is to build prefab houses. Who knows regulations about importtax, how to buy a lot and is it possible to be owner as a foreigner of a lot.  and also, is it possible for a foreigner to open an bankaccount.
Who will help me?  and when I can do something for you, let me know ok.  Willem from Hollad
nd

Hi Willem,

Opening an account is easy, but a prefabricated house, we'll have to ask from our friends from the Customs...

PM me and I will get back to you :D

When I read all the comments, it is not easy for a foreigner to start living in Philippine country. I am planning to live in your countrie becuase it's so beautifull everywhere you look. before leaving my countrie I like to make some friends via this community.  Friends wich can tell me about life, what to do and what not to do.

Willemlensselink wrote:

When I read all the comments, it is not easy for a foreigner to start living in Philippine country. I am planning to live in your countrie becuase it's so beautifull everywhere you look. before leaving my countrie I like to make some friends via this community.  Friends wich can tell me about life, what to do and what not to do.

It is because you'll have a prefabricated house.
But usually, it is just easy to find a house here.

Hi Sangre, how are you mate? Are there any Rugby sports field here in Manila?

arknoshe wrote:

Hi Sangre, how are you mate? Are there any Rugby sports field here in Manila?

Yup there is. If you're interested, don't hesitate to send me a PM.