The dreaded C word - best toy shops??

Yes people, sorry to bring it up, but I'm starting to think about Christmas!:rolleyes:
My son is now 13 months old and I'm wondering if anyone can point us in the direction of the best toy shop(s)around or does anyone find it better to shop online and get stuff delivered?

Thanks in advance :)
Cherisse x

Hi cherisse,
I like junior's in st gwann, usually i check the price of the product that i'd like to buy and then i check the prices online as well. Usually there isn't a big difference if you think of additional delivery costs ecc.
For small stuff such as jigsaw sticker's colors playdough i go to tal lira shop in san gwann, where nearly everything costs 2 euro.
I hope this helps ;)
giuseppina

amazon
tal lira shops
charity shops/car boot sales

Hi,

Last year we ordered everything online and only a third of it arrived.

By looking at the tracking numbers everything had arrived in Malta at Malta Post but somehow never managed to arrive at our house. Some companies won't deliver to Malta.

Luckily we'd ordered about two months early so the companies involved had time to re-send everything by courier.

Good luck,

Mamba

Bah! Humbug!!

:)

Hi, I have 2 for Santa this year and have everything bought and wrapped thank god. I bought most of it on Littlewoods Europe (toy sale on at the moment) they deliver to Malta for €5 or free for over €50. I bought the rest from Nadai at Toyfrenzi here in Malta as she has so much and at the same prices as UK/Ireland so worry about postage etc.

ash73, now that is VERY useful information, thank you.
My online security blocks that site at the moment but I'm sure it's a fault with the system I use and I have informed them.
May I presume you do not have any problems with it?

No problems at all, get deliveries every week or two. They even accept Maltese debit cards. Hope you get it sorted.