Looking for new friends.

Hi, I'm Roby, 40 y.o., actually living near Lecce, I'm cosmopolitan guy,I lived abroad for longtime and I looking for smart and friendly interrnational friends.

See you!:)

If you want contact me fast, call me at 392 13 52 507.We'll arrange a meeting!

See you, Ciao.
Roby;)

Hi Roby,
I am from Hanoi, Vietnam.
I saw your nick name is Hanoi72 it make me think you already come to Hanoi. Is it right?
Now I'm finding a partner who lives in Italy and will coorperate with me to sales handicrafts in Italy. Because I research the Italian market and think that people there will like the products from Vietnam. They are cheap and eco-friendly.
Pls contact me as soon as possible
My email: [email protected]
Best,

American (50yrs old)traveling in Europe for the first time. Currently in Greece on Crete and heading to Lecce, Italy in a couple of weeks. Plan on staying there for a month, or longer?
Looking to meet up with other English speaking people and make new friends.

Hi Roby,

Are you still in Lecce? I'm heading there in a couple of weeks and look forward to finding English speaking people to hang with.

chip...
username: knightime

Hi!

Sure, I'll be glad speak and meet you.

So, pls tell me your plans.

Cheers,
Roby:)

Very cool. I will be there next week. Glad to have a contact for a conversation already.

Hi there,
Can anyone join ;) I'm not far from Lecce and would like to make some new friends

Hi Roby:

My name is Robert as well and I understand that in Italy, I'll be "Roby." I'm a playwright, having had 6 plays and 2 musicals produced on stage. Four of the plays and 1 musical have been produced in Toronto, Canada, 2 plays having premiered in the U.S. (Broad Street Playhouse in Philadelphia, The Pier Theater in Santa Ana, California which I think may be defunct now). My other musical was produced in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I'm currently working on my first novel and finding it very difficult. I now have a certain respect for anyone who can write 250 pages (even badly-written pages) whether they have it published or not. It's a difficult slog.

My friend and I are planning a stay in Lecce for a couple of months this 2013-14 season; November and December. I have perhaps 40% of the Spanish language but very little Italian. I'm practicing useful phrases now before we leave for Italy on Oct 26. We know little about Lecce but what friends have who have been there have told us. We "live" in a place when we visit, are never bored as my buddy paints (his paintings hang around the world), and I write. Our plans are to arrive in Lecce, stay in a hotel for a couple of days and search for a 2 bedroom house or flat at a reasonable price. We feel that, certainly at this time of year, we should get a nice place at a good price per month. We were hoping in the range of $700 - 800 euros a month.

You certainly are quite the world traveler and obviously have a tome of tales to tell. Perhaps we'll meet up and if you know Lecce, might advise us of where and where not to settle in.

Good to read your blog...interesting and informative. Keep well.

Roby

hello there gengent, I live in Lecce province (around 50 km further south, I know SALENTO (the "heel" area) pretty well and I'll be pleased to give you advices and guidance if you'll need... I'm not an expert of the city it-self but I can suggest you loads of places around the province... do you want me either to put adverts or through word of the mouth to find few accomodations to view once u'll be here? I mean, I can try if you want... if is there anything you need to sort out any possible "local" problem, I'll be pleased to do it too! Or we can just meet up for a coffee :)... Glad that you've chosen LECCE! Take care!