Center for Children with special needs

Hi! I've been living in Vietnam for almost 5 years as an Academic SPED Consultant for children with special needs. I'm planning to open up a center here in  Vietnam and need a business partner who has a passion for children with special needs. The  question is that how can I obtain license to open a center?I gathered some informations that it's hard to do it because I need to have a doctorate and I only have a Masters. Please if you know how to do it or you want to be involve in the center please free to call me or email me. I just really want to set up not only for the expat especially for the locals. Many Thanks.

I can not help you in this but I really hope that you will succeed.
I wish you all the best.

nice projet, lots of luck to u.What do y call special needs?

mizpha wrote:

Hi! I've been living in Vietnam for almost 5 years as an Academic SPED Consultant for children with special needs. I'm planning to open up a center here in  Vietnam and need a business partner who has a passion for children with special needs. The  question is that how can I obtain license to open a center?I gathered some informations that it's hard to do it because I need to have a doctorate and I only have a Masters. Please if you know how to do it or you want to be involve in the center please free to call me or email me. I just really want to set up not only for the expat especially for the locals. Many Thanks.

wooowwww...awesome..
well,i have a homeschooling for special needs children also!
i do not know in Vietnam, but here in Indonesia they have a special education board from the ministry of education..
i hope i can help you more :(
but may be there's something that i can do for you even though i don't know yet what's that...  :D

i do sent my BESTEST wishes for you..

hugs,
aabie

Adim wrote:

nice projet, lots of luck to u.What do y call special needs?

I called it special needs because they have disabilities in the area of learning such as language, communications, fine motor, gross motor, self help skills and others.

Hi mizpha,

Your topic has been moved on the Vietnam forum for better visibility.

All the best,
Christine