Thanksgiving food

Hi all! Thanksgiving is right around the corner. I'd like to cook several things and wonder if I can the necessary ingredients in Kiev - chocolate chips and stuffing. If you know where I can buy these, please let me know. Thanks!

Hi
  yes you can buy all this stuff at Auchan(АШАН)and Metro super markets.

I don't have the card I need to get into metro.. but ordering a taxi to go to Ashan right now! Thank you for the tip, it would be fantastic if I could find everything I need there!

Well. I found the chocolate chips at ashan, but no stuffing :( will keep looking!

well if you were in Kharkov would have linked you to someone who has the metro card,or better still you can ask friends if they hapen to know anyone that owns one.good luck

Have you checked Megamarket near metro station Olympiyskaya?

My favorite store in Kiev! Some stuff is overpriced. Oh, well, everything is overpriced as compared to my local grocery stores in Northern Virginia!.... When I'm Kiev, I really do miss Trader Joe's and Wegmans!

Once I decided to cook real American barbecue and Megamarket had real American barbecue sauce! Triple the price... but they have it!

Hello all.

To note that some off topic posts have been moved.
Kindly stick to the subject. If you have any problem, please do Contact Us.

Thank you,
Aurélie