Friends in Milan?!

Ciao! I'm Amy, I'm 18 and moved here to Milan 3 days ago to be an au pair! Gonna be living here for around 4 months so I'm looking for some friendssss to go out with maybe travel round with too etc! I barely know any Italian so would love for some English speaking people to talk to! However I also do want to learn the language while I'm here!
Anyway get intouch!
Thaaanks!

hey! im a italian language student here. If you are interested, we can meet :) let me know

hii ppl
i m new in milan....and i would like to join a group to hangout with

Hi Amywilks! Welcome in Milan!
Guys if you want to organize a meetup I'm in

I say jan13 2013 we make a small expat Milan party:D

Organising a meet up in Milan is a great idea! I'd be keen for that! Cheers, Tessa

any date after 12-Jan-13 is fine with me

Good! As I said, I'm in for any kind of meet up or party!
I could contact Ehmad, who has returned home for the holidays and I don't remember when he will come back in Milan.

ok for me too !

I'm also really keen to meet up, flying back to Milan tonight. An expat meetup sounds like a great idea to me xx

I am looking forward for this meetup, hopefully it will be after 13-Jan...fingers crossed :)

I also arrived back in Milan last night, and up for any meetup on this weekend or later.

Chandan, I think we can organize something for this weekend (12-13 jan) and also for the next.

So when and where?

Me, I am free only on sunday 13. I have no problem about the place and time for the meet up. I have a car, so I can give a lift to someone.

What about an happy hour near the center at about 5 or 6 PM on sunday 13?

Hello everybody:

Sunday at 5 PM works for me.

About place I have a suggestion to start with,
Palo Alto Cafe : paloaltocafe.it/en/ ( 5 minutes walk from Porta romana Metro stop). I been to this place so preferably want to try some other place. But if don't have other suggestions then one more time at this place perfectly fine for me.

Hi, I'm Emma from South Africa and am planning to start an au pair job in Milan from the beginning of February. I would love to meet some new friends to explore the city with. Please let me know x

Sure Emma!
Guys sunday 13 at 6 pm me and Emhad will be at Palo Alto Cafe to have happy hour probably with other 2-3 foreign people. Just let us know if you want to join in.

Bye, Ivan

Hi Ivan,
thanks for the invite however I will only be in Milan from the beginning of February. I will keep in contact on this forum and hope to meet up with you at a later stage.

Thanks, Emma

Hy everybody!
I'm here in Saronno, near Milan and I would like to get to know some now friends, join a nice group of people from abroad.
Can we go out together?
Bye
Anita from Hungary

Hy, I would go on sunday, if you don't mind. Then we'll see each other there. bye

Hello Anita:

Sure, you can come on Sunday. The address of meeting place is (Palo Alto Cafe near porta romana Metro stop, C.so di Porta romana, 106).

Hopefully see you there.

Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : digging up old thread
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct