New in Milan

Hey hey, so i am new in milan, i moved here by myself about a month and a half ago. Originally im from florida. i just wanted to look around and see if there was a group of people who would just like to meet up for sometimes and we could go sightseeing together, maybe some cafes or bars. Ive made some friends here but everyone is italian so there is some language barrier when it comes to speaking. lol. idk im just tryin a new way to meet someone who speaks english and we could hang out maybe at the piazza del duomo. just new friends thats it :)

Hi
nice to meet you
well come to expat_blog
have a nice time

thank u yes i am just trying to make some new friendshere. im 23 and i just wanna meet ppl that i can connect with and have some fun nights out :)

Hey! my name is Ryan. I'm an American that recently moved to the mialo area for work. I'm also looking to meet some new friends and I don't speak italian so it would be great to be able to speak english and also learn a little Italian haha.
Let me know if you want to grab coffee or anything.

Ciao!

Hello :)
I'm Italian and I live in Milan (well close to Milan anyway) and I can speak english fluently, so it'd be no problem :) I can also help you with learning Italian if you want!

hello guys!!!
i have just suscribe right now. don't speak english fluently, but i try. I don't live in milano, but if  your are curious to visit Modena ,the city of " balsamic vingegar and ferrarri" :) i'll be glad to take you for a "ride"..
I would like to meet some americans ,in order to improve my english because in a couple of month i'll travel to us...