I am New Here

Hi Folks..! I am new to Botswana....Currently staying in Gaborone.  Can any body tell me about Which place is best for camping?, about local food? About Events? About Night Life?

Hi vvgsrk,

welcome to the Botswana forum!

Maybe you could give us a little introduction about yourself.

I hope other members will advise you soon.

All the best,
Christine

My name is Varanasi.Venkata Gowri Sai Rakesh Kumar. Ha.Ha.Lengthy name! frnz call me as Rakesh. I love to listen music and watching films! I also love the outdoors. me fun loving, Like to hangout with frnz. Love to explore places and people. I am working as software professional.

mokolodi game reserve just a few kilometers from city centre has very good camping facilities, local food is served in hotels like Grand Palm , Gabs Sun on some days, and the advertiser which you can get every tuesday from stores like HomeCorp in Riverwalk will give you a list of events for the week or month and as for nightlife there are real nice places to hang around like NewsCafe, Cappellos, and the new mall Airport Junction has good hangout spots , if you want the music and dancing then Cigar lounge in Phakalane will do..
hope it helps..

Thank You so much Sandie :)

you welcome..also if you are on facebook there are many good groups you can join and you meet awesome people there too

Gosh...Yep i am on facebook. Could u plz list out few groups?

Good evening how are you?

@Brice Noubissa

Welcome to the forum.
You have posted on a really old inactive thread. You are welcome to open a new post.