Pc vs xbox vs ps3 what do you prefer to play games on ?

give me  the reason behind your choice

xbox

easier interface to play with friends.

Xbox 360

Star Wars Kinect... need I say anymore? Playing as a Jedi Knight in the comfort of my own living room... plus the UI. Also prefer the controller.

I use PC, because it offers exceptional graphics quality with computing power and I can keep it updated to meet increasing resource requirements for newwer games...

Jus bought a PSP vita for my sisters son :).. foudn it awesome.. lets see what are his comments once he gets his hands onto it.

i play online with PS3 and i play free zone games on Xbox360 ... so i have both LOL

tansari wrote:

I use PC, because it offers exceptional graphics quality with computing power and I can keep it updated to meet increasing resource requirements for newwer games...

you would need to but a new pc if games had better graphics right |?

ex_pa wrote:
tansari wrote:

you would need to but a new pc if games had better graphics right |?

Not really, as long as you're on current generation or the last one, most of the times you just need to upgrade your 3d accelerator / graphics card. I am using a quad core (2+ years old) and recently spent about SAR 1,800 to upgrade the graphics card to prepare for upcoming game far cry 3.

Hitch wrote:

i play online with PS3 and i play free zone games on Xbox360 ... so i have both LOL

you are lucky . have fun and i advise you to play tomb-raider it will be released on march

Freshlikesushi wrote:

xbox

easier interface to play with friends.

thanks for your comment

tonguetwister wrote:

Xbox 360

Star Wars Kinect... need I say anymore? Playing as a Jedi Knight in the comfort of my own living room... plus the UI. Also prefer the controller.

i love star wars movie . yet to play it on xbox and ps3 .ill do it after i decide which to buy

pkmusd wrote:

Jus bought a PSP vita for my sisters son :).. foudn it awesome.. lets see what are his comments once he gets his hands onto it.

PSP vita i bet its hot nowadays

Hey guys, I need your help.
Can your recommend some games for PSP Vita that will suit my 7 yr old nephew? I will buy the digital copies. Price range with in $5-10 as an small arcade games etc.
He is a gaming expert btw, already playing xbox (since last 1 yr) and Ninteno (since last 2-3 yrs)

ps3 cuz most of my friends have one, so we can play together

If you friends wanted to jump off a cliff together, would you join them? :P

Be smart, play Xbox 360...it's the only choice :P MWAHAHAHA

did you buy your x-box from saudi ?

No, from Blighty...!

i'm wondering why would they jump off a cliff :o
actually i have them both :D but i find my self play ps3 more :top:

tonguetwister wrote:

No, from Blighty...!

do you buy counter-fit games or only original

Original only. It really insn't worth me having my account locked for the sake of saving a few quid. I don't play games constantly so a single game will last me a while, which is why I'm happy to pay the 40-50 pounds they always seem to cost these days (new releases).

tonguetwister wrote:

Original only. It really insn't worth me having my account locked for the sake of saving a few quid. I don't play games constantly so a single game will last me a while, which is why I'm happy to pay the 40-50 pounds they always seem to cost these days (new releases).

i wanted ps3 but i am not going to buy it because i would want to play so many games but cd's are costly thats why pc's are the best

and i am afraid that i might get blocked using counter-fit x-box games