Just new here in riyadh!

looking for some friends who can come with me to explore riyadh hope to hear from you soon guys! :)

Which part of Riyadh are you in? What are you doing in Riyadh?

do you have your iqama? hajj holiday is near, there's alot of time to explore riyadh..

Welcome to the Magic Kingdom!

tonguetwister im here in al nasiriah i work in a hotel here golden tulip qasr al nasiriah!

bettleguese i dont hav yet my iqama theyre still working on it its almost 1 month but until now i dont have it! how can i make my holiday worth it?

houstonian thanks for the wc! :)

you can get an official letter of travel from your sponsor which will be useful if you dont have your iqama yet

Welcome to Saudi! and Riyadh :)

welcome buddy

hi my friend
i rember we chat on badoo befor my email [email protected]

welcome aboard , it,s better to have some ID  when u go out , be careful and enjoy

Welcome to Riyadh!!! Enjoy

Welcome dude how are you feeling ??

Hey, holding some ID is always important, but believe me, i wasn't asked for an ID since forever... just wear nice cloths and don't do anything wrong, and that's all

Enjoy your stay in Riyadh Mr. "jporlucela"

welcome buddy

Welcome dude! :-)

welcome to ksa :)

Hi jportucela. Welcome to Riyadh. I am new here myself. This is my 4th day in the Kingdom. I hope you get your travel documents sorted out.

Cheers,
Brian

welcome to Riyadh dickie, hope you enjoy your stay here

Thanks musicman. You seem to be in the know about many things here in Riyadh. I appreciate your willingness to share.

Cheers

your welcome Brian. Been here 34 years now, more than half my life, i gotta be a part of the dust storms, I guess? Its been fun

Havent applied yet although I am eligible. Not sure whether to seek it or not. Am happy the way I am, so far.