Room for 2 guys needed from 30 Oct 2012

Hi Everyone,

2 Polish guys are looking for a room in good location in Oslo. It does not to be very central. We are coming to find some job. We are fair, friendly and calm. Please, contact me via mail: [email protected]

Thanks for your response in advance.

Kris, you need to go to this site to search for accommodation:

http://www.finn.no/finn/realestate/lett … eaId=20061

The siteis www.finn.no

The direct link I gave you is ONLY to a full flat, because I assume you can rent a whole 1 or 2 bedroom flat and share the cost.

Click on the add you are interested in and all details will be displaced - you can see the price in Norwegian kroner and where it says email / send post to contact the person who lets out an apartment

Kris, try NOT to rent a basement apartment, kjeller or something they call it in Norwegian as they are too cold in winter and even summer, and too much heating is required.

Thanks for the response. Still think if it is proper to go to Oslo without arranging the room beforehand?

On the spot it can be tough to find sth?!

No it is not at all ok to go to Oslo without arranging a room beforehand.

The link which I gave you above is useful, however another direct link to another section on the same website is below

http://www.finn.no/finn/realestate/lett … eaId=20061

On this second link is shared accommodation only, so this is another option that you and your friend split up and search for places.

I have myself tried to go abroad without having arranged accommodation properly and I was lucky to be able to find it after some days, but there is no guarantee.

On the other hand, it can be difficult to arrange accommodation with the owner of a flat when you have not viewed the room and he has not seen you, but you have another week or more to go so try your best to contact 3-4 people each day from now on and tell them about your situation.

Let me know if you could not find the contact page with email under each accommodation add

kris827 wrote:

Thanks for the response. Still think if it is proper to go to Oslo without arranging the room beforehand?

On the spot it can be tough to find sth?!

Thanks for all your help. Probably we will have to find sth on the spot.

It could take weeks/months to find a place. took me about 3 months to find a place in tromsø

so where have you lived during 3 months...?