TEFL or CELTA in Lille???

Hello! I'm Sophie :-)
I am currently considering moving to France January/February 2013, preferably LIlle. I am an English  citizen however currently living in Budapest whilst working privately with families who wish for their children to learn the language.
I would like to next year take a TEFL or a CELTA qualification so I can take my teaching further. I am looking for a course however that offers in class training, rather than online. My problem is that I can't seem to find teacher training schools in Lille. If anyone knows of anywhere that do or any contacts to help me, please let me know. I would appreciate it very much :-)

Thanks in advance,
Sophie

Hello Sophie.

Welcome the forum! :)

There is a link for TEFL on this page which might help >https://www.expat.com/en/guide/europe/f … esson.html

Thank you,
Aurélie

HI Sophie

My name is Vicky, I am also moving to Lille fingers crossed with work options there in Jan/Feb time so I can be with my boyfriend.

ALways nice to meet new people if you ever want to meet up

Hi there , are there any TEFL courses over there please ? I would like to come and meet new friends too .

Hello Krimouv!

Thanks for participating on this thread, however kindly note that it is inactive for nearly 2 years now! :D

Regards
Kenjee