Close

Tennis in Riyadh

No :(

Hey! Wondering if this is still going on?
I'm trying to find a tennis partner

where is exactly your place.....im looking for partner just to play for fun

Hello
I'm a male and I'm about a 4.0 and would love to hit. I live in the Arizona Compound exit 8

Larry

Hello all :cheers:

It would be much easier to reach out to tennis partners if you create an advert with your contact infos in the appropriate section of the site :

> Sport partners in Riyadh

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Sir, im also looking for tennis partners in riyadh to hit for fun. Pls do contact me in ny whatsapp if you want sir, im just new here and want to play tennis. Here's my whatsapp number +***..ty

Moderated by Priscilla last week
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hi there,

A very good group to play with socially is through the social network Inter Nations at a very nice sports club in the Diplomatic Quarter. Invites are coordinated by a guy called Fabio and they communicate through Whatsapp etc.

Link is here;

https://www.internations.org/activity-g … =adp_he_gt

If you join Inter Nations and visit the link or become a contact of a Colombian guy called Fabio Ospino it will be very easy to get involved and meet that group.

If you interested in something like yoga classes in Riyadh reasonably close to Olaya, a good contact is Sarah at prana.shakti.yoga.riyadh[at]gmail.com

If you are interested in Pilates close to Olaya, a good contact is Sam at riyadhpilates[at]gmail.com

Andrew.

contact me

Hi i was wondering if you were to start the round robin league then?
I'd love to play tennis. It's been years i have stopped playing it. If there are any ladies currently playing, and want to have a partner, write back. Regards

Whats your contact number? We can be partners in mixed doubles if you want to.. pls contact me at the numbers i posted.. thanks..

Contact me at the numbers i posted sir. Im willing to play with you. When and where??

Moving to Riyadh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Riyadh

Travel insurance in Riyadh

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Riyadh

Flights to Riyadh

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Riyadh