URGENT SEARCH OF A STUDIO!

Hello everyone!

I am one of all those who search for a place in Brussels!! ;)
However does any of you rent an appartement or knows anyone who rents so i can make the arrangements more directly without the longlasting procedures though mail/tel with individuals and real estate firms!

Thank you in advance!!!

Hello Greg,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Bringing your potential plans to reality can become easier indeed with the help of fellow expats. Feel free to start new threads on the Greece forum on any topics of your interest to seek their advice, and obtain their invaluable insight.

Best of luck,

Diksha
Expat.com team

The houseing in Brussels section isnt useually very good and will likely take as long as other procedures. To the honest the proceeder useally isnt long our apartment was very quick we viewed it and then went to see the owner and sign contracts as soon as he was avilable and then we were given keys (we paid depoists with the contracts) we use immo web and then went through nobels. Also theres useually adverts in windows of places

Thank you guys!! I'll post another advert in housing section. I hope i'll find something quickly.. The thing that makes harder my research is that i need a flat for 6 months (courte durre)..
3-4 days are enough to find a place if a search all day long??