Looking for expat friends in Flic en Flac!

Hi all,

I've been in Mauritius for 6 months now! And the last 3 months in Flic en Flac. I must say its a great little beach town with a very good mix of locals and expats! But the problem being a single woman makes it difficult to go out alone! So I'm wondering is there is a group of expats who would like to meet at Kenzie's once in a while? I went there with a friend visiting from Paris and it's THE bar to go to, but I can't go alone! Anyone interested?

Devidou

hi there,you can also visit at santosha refuge with your friends near at tamarin beach,we are a group of expats,musician,artist and were having a music jam at the refuge at 5pm until 10pm,just bring your picnic baskets with your drinks and it's open for all ..its an international community based in Mauritius..=) hope to see you there..:D

Onyx

Hi Devi,

Nice to know that you finally moved to Flic and Flac. I too suggest that you check out the Santosha in Tamarin. You will make a lot of friends there. Oniyx is an excellent guy and musician and has composed a lot of songs on Mauritius. You will also meet a lot of other expats there.

Cheers
Terence

Thanks for the suggestion guys! I'll give it a try.

Have a great week end.

Devidou

Hey, are you British? I'll be there from early Jan! Let me know if you find any good places to go etc.

Jen x

@ Rosiewestie: Yeah we met than night, I remember. Late response I know but I haven't been on Expat.com for a while!Take care.

@ Jenniff: No I'm not british. PM me with your questions.