I heard through employer that for Kuwait Visa
NOC
Pcc
Education certificate attestation
Is required.

Can you guide me steps for PCC

I live in chennai,India . My passport was issued at
Trichy,India .
Where should I get PCC ( chennai or trichy)
Do I need to attest PCC ( HRD,MEA,Kuwait Embassy)
How long it will take

Pls provide me reply . It's urgent.

Thanks
Vikram

first point,

PCC - go to the passport office ot passport kendras. Before that you go to online passport site and regsiter for appointment and prepare well with all the documents. it is available on the site itself. keep extra photo copies and passport size photos.. in order to avioid further delay. go just 15 minutes before the appointment time. if u need police verification they will give paper for that. or else they will give you PCC on the spot. but appointment will take 15 days normally. and if POLICE VERIFICATION IS needed, then it will take another 10days.

for attestation, - go to travel agent if you  are resident of trichy near by area, go to sunshine travels or akbar travels. give your certificate and give money. i think they may require 7500/- around. give that money. you have to wait for 7-10 days. then they will get your certificate attested by HRD and kuwait embassy. these two documents very necessary for the kuwait entry.

rest i do not know what you are talking..

hope this will hlep you to some extent.. if any confusion revert. i will answer

as far as PCC - they will check the address given in the passport. so, if you stay and pp address is different, then you have more problems. so, try to be in the same residence during the PCC checking.. you need to pay some money to the police.. but how to give also a big problem!..

http://passport.gov.in/trichy.html this web site will guide you further..