CAN I VISIT SWEDEN ?

Dear Friendz.....

I am an Indian Accountant Graduate from Dubai wish to find any Job there in Sweden.

What do you think..If any body of you have any idea.. What the formalities are there ? and Is it possible to find a job there.

waiting for your valuable suggestions..

with regards

Nizar..

same procces there also, like how you get a job in Dubai.

You have to have Iqama - RP in order to search a job in Stockholm/Sweden. Langugage is totally different.

Why you choose sweden ? to a job there......

Dear stockholmpost,

Thank you for your comments and nice question..
Answer is simple.. I wish to work in a Europe and I knew that there are much of vacancies....
But I dont think Sweden is same as Middle East as it is harder to get a job visa/Tourist Visa.(I think) There are much of formalities..there or At least I need to have a Sponsor from there.

correct...?
Can you suggest me dear...

With regards

Nizar.

Aslm Nizar,

Welcome to Sweden.

Yes off course is lot of professional in IT job only, as far as my area, i dont know about other proffessional. It easy to get a job if you know Swedish language (English) work in only IT JOB.

You can visit as tourist visa it depend on how many month visa you get.

Better to come on Student Visa or search  a job direct on monster.se, there you can see a lot of job.

Like here you need sponsor, there you got a job in sweden you are with you and goverment. You have to work and Pay Tax 3 years WITHOUT any break in 3 years period, then automatically you will get Residence Permit-Green Card.

Let me know if you have any other question.

IT
Riyadh

Hi,Stockhomepost,

Explanations is really helpful,and it really encourage me to fly ..

but i wd try to hav a student visa,...

thank you very much...

sorry,I may "disturb" you again,...

with regards,

Nizar
dubai