Finding work in Copenhagen before i arrive,best sites to look at?

I arrive in Copenhagen on the 3rd of December and i have a work visa already.Just wondering best way to find work posibly before i arrive if anyone can help please?

Hello andrewleeson.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll get some informations from other members.

In which sector are you looking for work?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Anything non professional pretty much because i have no degree but have worked in many different fields.Im not going to be too choosy just happy with what the world will bring my way!Cant wait to arrive...Where abouts are you living?

I am arriving too.. I have Master's Degree with 5 Years of Experience as a IT Professional. Please guide me If I could search for a IT JOB in Copenhagen and what would be minimum salary for IT professional. Cost of living etc.,.,

Thanks in advance.

Hello spatnams and welcome to expat-blog ;)

I invite you to create a new thread on forum Copenhagen, with your questions for better visibility and interaction.

Melissa

Hi. I would advise you to read through older discussions, as this topic have been covered before.

In the mean time try, www.jobnet.dk and www.jobindex.dk I must just tell you that if you do not speak danish it is going to be very difficult for you to find employment. Your best chances would be cleaning assistance, dish washer or the like.

Well good luck to you.

Regards
Sarah