Moving tokuala lumpur

hi.,

my husband has got new job offer at i2sbs in kl., he s r8 nw workin at ibm.,

pls suggest.,

wether its good 2 move frm ibm 2 i2s business solutions ., he s good at work., but due 2 financial crunch we r planin 2 move.

is i2bs good company at kl?its says good in websites., but ppl who liv der m8 knw better., tats y askin..

hw s life at kl?

lang?

r8 now d new company s offerin us 10 myr.,after tax deduction., is tat sufficient? me n my husband alone r here., no kids yet., we hav got loans 2 finish., so can v save somethn frm tis salry
we hav a normal kind of life nt a lavish 1

fyi: he has 6yrs of experince., n works as team leader.

since tis s d first time we r planing 2 move out frm india 2 an unknwn place ., kindly help us in all terms

thanku..

Hello sethums.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll soon find answers to your questions.

PS: Can you please avoid sms language on the forum?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi IBM do pay rather low as I know people who work there BUT benefits good if local and secure - 10k is low for his experience internationally although rates are low now so relatively ok. Not enough if you eat out and like a drink or two. But no kids and cook at home can live and save. But depends on the size of you loans!

How much is impossible to say but if frugal you could live off 5k.

And for those that say locals earn so little get real. I can't get experienced staff at 3.5k a month as my bosses think! Expectations now is that 5k min for an adult Malaysian with a degree and some experience.

Aurélie wrote:

Hello sethums.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll soon find answers to your questions.

PS: Can you please avoid sms language on the forum?

Thank you,
Aurélie

ya will not use sms language.,thanku

Nemodot wrote:

Hi IBM do pay rather low as I know people who work there BUT benefits good if local and secure - 10k is low for his experience internationally although rates are low now so relatively ok. Not enough if you eat out and like a drink or two. But no kids and cook at home can live and save. But depends on the size of you loans!

How much is impossible to say but if frugal you could live off 5k.

And for those that say locals earn so little get real. I can't get experienced staff at 3.5k a month as my bosses think! Expectations now is that 5k min for an adult Malaysian with a degree and some experience.

could somebody tell me about the company? i2s business solutions?