Moveing soon to sweden

Hi all. I am planing to move soon to sweden i am  egyptian married from hungarian woman any idea about sweden . life and work :))

Hi mohamed soliman & welcome to Expat.com!

Do not hesitate to browse through the forum, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

Mohamed: If you want to work in Sweden, there you would need to learn Swedish as almost all jobs require you to speak this - you could also try neighbouring Norway which you might like even more, e.g Oslo , but again you would be required to learn Norwegian. If you learn one of these two languages, then you can speak the other as they are similiar.

Comming from Egypt you would feel isolated and depressed if you live outside of Oslo, since it is very quiet in Norway, allthough Oslo is a bit better when it comes to that.

The salaries/wages are good, especially when you save up and convert them back into Egyptian pounds - but otherwise you wont feel they are worth much more if you just spend them all in Scandinavia since it's expensive

thanks  for your sweet answer my new friends :)) well i am just in holiday now in cairo i used to live in Hungary.Italy.Germany and cyprus i just came from cyprus to cairo for holiday and planing to move very soon to sweden :)) thanks alot Harmonie and  its so kind from you new_in_norway

Send an E-mail to this agency, i used it to move to sweden. Good luck

Nordic Migration
E-mail: [email protected]
TLF:  +46 764 141 377
FAX:  ​+46 899 999 842
Dirección: Montörv 14 16831 Bromma. Stockholm. Sweden

thanks alot  aminco

U r welcome ;)