Indian food supplies in Ankara

Hi, my name is Fatma, I'm Turkish but was born and raised in Kuwait, I came to live in Ankara tow years ago.as you know Kuwait has a very large Indian community, so my family and I came to be very fund of Indian food, but we can't fined any stores that sell Indian food ingredients. I'd like to know where can I buy Indian food supplies in Ankara,like good basmati rice and spices?

Hello Fatma.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Ankara forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

It is a bit interesting that you are Turk and born in Kuwait and want indian food :))

I really dont know where you can buy but, if you have a chance to find them in Ankara, place just should be Real Hipermarket (Bilkent Center). I always see there import products. Or may be in Migros especially have 5M. I advise you to make ready  yourself to Turkish food, more easy to find :):)

Hi Fatma,
You can easily find Basmati rice in Migros or Carefour etc. I have seen curry powder and other spices in Spice Market-Istanbul but no idea about Ankara.
Happy hunting :)

hello Fatma,

i am very new in ankara and want to know if there is a shop here where i can find atta to make chapaties...

thanks

tania

@Fatma Ilhan  I need indian food can you do something

@Fatma Ilhan I need indian food can you do something
-@Syeda Mehraj

Hello and hope your well

This topic is very old (2012) and note sute that members here will be available to respond you.

I advise you to create a new topic about what you ask.

Have a nice day

Mickael

Expat.com

Closed