Social Event - England v Poland (World Cup Qualifier)

Thought I'd extend your guys on Expat.com an invitation to come to my house to watch the England v Poland World Cup Qualifier Match this Tuesday.

I'll provide drinks and a 46" Samsung TV, plus the game. Because I'm feeling generous, I'll throw in the seats for people to sit on as well. Just ask that people bring some sharing snacks with them if possible!

Game starts at 2030 and will probably finish at around about 2145-2200.

Message me for details if you fancy coming.

Awwww..you're only offering cause you know England is going to kick ass! :D

Well, you never know... England have a habit of sucking ass in what should be the easiest of matches. Although Poland aren't too shabby... Certainly better than San Marino!

tonguetwister wrote:

Well, you never know... England have a habit of sucking ass in what should be the easiest of matches. Although Poland aren't too shabby... Certainly better than San Marino!

Wow, you just reminded me.  I've been hooked on WC since 1994 and yes, England always gets into the first or second round and then things go sideways.  The times I've seen Wayne Rooney play he hasn't done anything despite the Brits high regard and expectations.

Yup, pretty much. Whenever I watch England, which I do, I always feel as though I'm about to have a heart attack!

Which city do you reside in?

Riyadh

Ah... There goes my seat (and the bottomless drink).. :/