Nurse for ROYAL OMAN POLICE HOSPITAL

hi this z Aravind me working as a Industrial nurse in sohar,Oman.. is there any vaccancy..frndz

any vacancies for male nurses in rop

Hi shibin varghese,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that this thread is quite old.

It would be best if you could start a new discussion on the Muscat forum.

Have you tried contact the administrative department of the hospital to find out whether there are any vacancies at the moment?

Best of luck,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

P.S: A hi, thank you or please will be highly appreciated

Good day! I am Sarah, do you know of any hiring at Royal Oman Police Hospital? I would like to apply a sa nurse there but I don't know where to send my CV and other documents. Please help me. Thank you in advance.

Are you already working at Royal Oman police hospital?

bushrcom7 wrote:

SURE you can.... u can use my email too to discuss further off the line.

Do you know how to apply at Royal Oman police hospital? Please help me. Thanks

you have to write exam..u r in muscat now?

roshen wrote:

you have to write exam..u r in muscat now?

I can't find the website for Royal Oman police hospital. What exam? No I'm in the Philippines right now. Could you please help me how to apply? Where can I send my CV and other documents? Do they have a hiring for nurses? Thank you!

What is your email address? Are you working at Royal Oman police hospital? Thanks!

If vacancy now available pls inform me I've already oman  nursing licence .my email id :[email protected]

sincymol k sunny wrote:

Hai this is sincy,staff nurse from kerala,looking for a job

Its me bindhu.p.g staff nurse from kerala, looking for a job in royal oman police hospital

Hi everyone.
Can you please give me some information about staff nurse vacancies in rop.
and what is the procedure to apply.
My email address **
Thanks.

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum for security measures.

sir, I've worked in badr al samaa hospital sohar branch  for the previous 6yrs.now I resigned from there during the last month of august.i've successfully completed oman prometric exam.on last october.i've ecperienced in operation theatre, medical&surgical ward..so kindly consider me if vacancy arrives.i'm already sent my cv to indian [email protected] hope you people eill inform me.thank you..

haii iam male nurse  any vacancy is there

Hi,am a registered nurse.currently working in a private hospital at oman. Could u pls help to know me ,is there any vacancies for staff nurses in ROP..?,and how to be applied for that..?? Pls help me..
    Thankfully
                    Saumya Soman

Hiii,I amJosely Jose.I have five years two months experience in Intensive care unit.I have been working at moh ,Kingdom of Saudiarabia.I have oman prometric exam with 66percentage mark.

Hii friend, i want to ask about royal oman hospital's vacancy for staff nurses.I went directly to the hospital and ask about the vacancy.They told me that i have to apply for this through online. I searched in google.They direct me to Expat.com..I dont know where to apply.Please help me.I have five years experience in intensive care unit

Can you kindly guide me about the MOH viva for Physiotherapist

Can you kindly guide me about MOH viva for physiotherapist

Any one is ready to give guidance /coaching in prometric exam for nurse in Oman.