Fact finding trip to San Ignacio on Dec 15, need advice please

Hi:
     My son (24 years old) and I, will be in San Ingnacio from Dec 15th 09 to Jan 8th 2010 (three weeks) and would like to find a one-room rental (just to sleep in), preferably in a private family residence because at this time we are low on funds. 
     My wife Jessica is fighting her 2nd bout with Cancer but our medical coverage expired on Nov 30th because we had three family members laid off in September.  Therefore, I'm taking early retirement in Feb 2010 and 6 members of family plan to move to outskirts of San Ignacio around March 2010 and hope to build a home on small acreage.  We need your prayers and good advice so please feel free to email me if you have any leads.
     Many thanks. and may GOD bless you and your families.
Cliff & Jessica Marshall...LOL

Hi, I saw your post.  I'm moving to Belize and teaming up with a Dr. Martinez.  My eta is Jan-Mar 2010.  I'm a naturopathic doc,since '78.  I have treated several cancer patients.  If you would like to call my cell is 765-313-3726.  I will also pray for your wife.  I work many years as a pastor and hospice.

Prays and God bless,

Rod.

Hello to you ! I so want to meet you, I am Macarena Rose, a Reiki Master and Realtor ( I know what a combo, lol)
I live in San Ignacio Belize !
I moved here over 6 years ago- from Florida,
My email is
[email protected]
would love to hear from you !

I live in Bullet Tree village three miles from San Ignacio there are a couple of houses for rent here in the village. Contact me at [email protected]