Looking for friends in Malta

I've been living in Malta for a little while and am always up for meeting new people and making new friends! Thought this was a good way to meet some people. So if anyone fancies a drink, chat or just some company then let me know :)

Hello!
I am just arrived in Malta for working and I would be happy to meet some people here!
So if you still be in Malta, you can contact me :)

Hello! I'm up for going for a drink or something. How old are you guys?

..i think i need a drink too .. so where we going then ? ..

Hey! why not, we could meet up around a drink:-)

im in fortina spa , where are u? [email protected] quicker i think

how old is everyone??

33yrs im alone

I'm 23. I was thinking several drinks......like on a night out in Paceville??

Hi Sophie 835, I am new to Malta also, i am always ready to meet people and make new friends, I dont know my way round very well yet, but I do have transport at the moment.:)

I am 68 yrs old so not really into the pub crawl scene, although I do enjoy a drink, anyone else interested in a meet.?

If anyone fancies meeting up tonight for a drink then message me!! Think a few of us will end up in paceville if anyone wants to join? Hi Summer Lady how are you? Welcome to Malta!!

i'm good thanks, as i'm not quite up on the geography of Malta yet, where is Paceville.

its near st julians.in summer its full of teens who come to learn english,and english traditions like getting drunk,puking and urinating in public places.unfortunately most of these lovely people go home in september,so you should be ok.
this post was written with tongue severely in cheek.

Hi, I'm Roby, 40 y o I'll be in Malta for about 2 weeks from 11 of next november.So, I looking for some friend to discover and enjoy Malta!
See you, Roby.

(moderated: off topic)

Looking for new friends in malta:) im a 24 year old. If you feel the same, contact me:)