Live in malasiya

Hi  i want to Know the requirment for a french citizen in order to live in malasiya and if it is easy to find a job

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Saf84!

Maybe you should tell a bit more about yourself.
What is your professional background and what do you intend to do in Malaysia?

Regards
Armand

There are 3 types of EP in Malaysia;

An employment pass applies to investors, skilled workers, professionals, and senior management in companies. The minimum employment period required is two years.

A temporary employment visit pass is for unskilled and semi-skilled workers in the manufacturing, construction, and service fields. Foreign nationals under this category may typically work for up to three years, with extensions available on a year-to-year basis.

A professional visit pass is generally appropriate for technical experts, including experts in machinery installation, and technical trainees. Professional visit passes are typically issued on a short-term basis.

Hi iam in first year of médical university here in France , so i want to Know if i CAN continue my study there and if i can find a part time job easly??

Unfortunately no. Unless you have certificates to prove your skills

Even i can't get admation in university?

Your question is a bit confusing..
let have a quick check:
1) You are FIRST YEAR medical student from university in France, am I correct?
2) You are planning to continue study in medical field here with part time job.

I would say, if you are applying for university here, I believe your only choice is private university.
Under Malaysia law, foreign students are not allowed to take any type of employement.
However, it is actually depend on employee itself as my understanding is that, most foreigner here take a part time job here.

Hi you can study eys. Work is highly restricted and in effect NO. You need to be self funding.

hi

Hello saravana241090 -> Can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie