Finding a job in Thailand

Hello,

I am belgian and i am looking for a job in Bangkok or Kuala Lumpur.

You might have some advices for me or some useful contacts.

Regarding myself:

I speak french, dutch and I am fluent in English as well.
I have a master degree in business engineering. I only have a small working experience.  I am still in Belgium and I would like to start working in Bangkok.

Let me know if you could be of help, thank you in advence,

Hicham

Hello Hicham! Try the Thailand classifieds.

Good luck
Christine

Hello,

I am French looking to move to Phuket or Krabi in the coming months (summer 2010).

I am looking for a job in the hospitality industry at this time, and/or in sales & marketing.  I have 8 years of experience in that domain and I am trilingual (French, English and Spanish).  I am currently learning Thai.

If you hear of anything, please let me know.

Thank you all for your help in advance!!!

Marine

I am a middle and high school English teacher. I have my Bachelors of English Literature and Writing and my Masters of Teaching. I will be avail. to teach by July. Please let me know if you have any contacts or leads. Thanks!

I have lived in Chiangmai for over 4 years now, and I have been looking for working in Thailand for all that time, I now travel out to work, back to Thailand to live….. Good luck. As the Thai law stands, you need a work permit to do any form of work, that includes voluntary, if a Thai national can do the job your trying to get, you will not get a work permit, regardless of how good or cheap you are to hire. But good luck! I know one person; he's a mate, works in Pattaya as the overseas project manager, selling high end  villas, he got the job because he can interact better with westerners………….And his wife is well placed in the company………. And the big boss likes him, fact is, he is good at his job, but it more about who you know not what you know here in Thailand. Again good luck.

I worked in Thailand for 13 years, first as a middle manager at one of the English language newspapers and later as a university professor in media, multimedia and design. Getting work in Thailand is relatively easy if you have good qualifications and experience. I never had problems finding work.

Myself Dr. Amit S, I am planning to shift to Bangkok in the coming months and had more than 6.5 yrs of experience in Pharma industry. Currently luking after the sales and marketing in one of the leading pharma industry in india.
Can anybody help me to get some information to get some suitable job in any of the pharma company in Thailand.

regards

Dr. Amit