Help us where to live in new delhi please we are desperate..

Hallo and thanks for looking at my message. We are a 40 yrs old couple who are trying to find the best place to stay in New Delhi for 2 months.
We are from London and are finding it very tough in India.We checked out Mumbai which we hated and so moved to Goa.But even Goa is definately not our cup of tea and is very boring,basic,and not worth a long stay.
WE want an area which is safe,clean if possible,with decent cafes and restaurants,gym,maybe tennis or golf and somewhere with open spaces to take our young son for a walk.
I know I am asking a lot but we are used to a better quality of life,coming from Uk and as we now live in Spain and we find India very tough to say the least.We are going stir crazy and want to leave Goa asap and try New Delhi as our last resort.If any English expats or northern europeans can give us some advice  it would be so much apreciated.
WE are trying to stay positive but are at our lowest point,please help...we will buy you dinner if it works out as a thankyou.

Hello Jenny,

My name is Lloyd...........I am an American expat. My family and I have been living in Delhi for the past 4 years.

There are several areas in Delhi that you can try.......exactly what you described.

Defence Colony,Vasant Vihar,

Anything in and around Lodhi Gardens is very nice.

Please send me an email address andI will exchange my phone number with you and we can discuss some details.

heya young couple..you can try out Hauz Khas, Defence Colony, Vasant Vihar, Malviya Nagar, Dwarka or near Lodhi Gardens.
I am a photographer, based in Delhi itself. ciao