How much salary should be enough to have a good life in Riyadh?

Hello All.

I want to know at least how much salary would be enough to live an average life in Riyadh with family.

Thanks.

Define "average life" and "family".

The first factors to take into consideration are housing & schools.
So you need to elaborate more.

house rent . food .. schools.. transportation to school ...bills ...weekend go outs... hospital .... it would vary according to your family members and how often you go out

A million dollars a month would = super comfortable/good life here in Saudi....

No? Okay, maybe a million dollars a year would be fine as well, at a stretch...!

tonguetwister wrote:

Okay, maybe a million dollars a year would be fine as well, at a stretch...!

That's a little bit tight...

which is why I said at a stretch.... I can just manage with that small amount, but we can't all be choosers, I'm afraid to say!

Hello all,

I'll come soon in Riyadh and I want to know if with 15,000 SAR per month and 50,000 SAR per year for rent I can have a good life and make letelle money...

Thinks for all :)

Hicham212 wrote:

Hello all,

I'll come soon in Riyadh and I want to know if with 15,000 SAR per month and 50,000 SAR per year for rent I can have a good life and make letelle money...

Thinks for all :)

Define "good life" and "little money".

in other words how much I need to feed, transport, electricity / gas and other expenses per month? and also to rent an apartment in a year?

See, that's the problem. If you like noodle soup, you will only need 3-4 SAR a day to feed yourself, which is roughly 150 SAR/month. You can get some water from your workplace, I guess, and you can call it a day.
If you like to eat 3 times a day at a restaurant and drink only fresh fruit juice, expect to pay at least 2500 SAR/month on food only.
Now, let's talk about hygiene. If, for example, you use 1 SAR soaps and other cheap cosmetic items, like "get 100 toothbrushes for 50 halalas", 10 SAR/month would be more than enough. Otherwise, expect to pay more than 500 SAR on body care products.
See where I'm going?
No one could possibly answer to your question and, regarding transport, how anyone could possibly know how many times a day you'll be using a taxi?
Also, you didn't specify if you're coming alone or with your family.

With 50k SAR/year you can get a bachelor apartment in a 3 star hotel with gas/electricity/internet/tv included.

thank you very much for your feedback. I come alone and I intend to buy a car. However, I don't know how much could cost me. For rent, I would like to rent an apartment in the city center (2 bedrooms minimum). Is that you have an idea of how all this might cost me?

Hicham212 wrote:

I would like to rent an apartment in the city center (2 bedrooms minimum).

Why single guy needs 2 bedrooms ?

Just in case:P

Which Witch wrote:
Hicham212 wrote:

I would like to rent an apartment in the city center (2 bedrooms minimum).

Why single guy needs 2 bedrooms ?

MINIMUM!

For me I need 2 bedrooms....and if my family wants to come home! that's why :)

Bruckner wrote:

OK:

Average life - about 65 to 70 years.

Family - a group of people to whom you are related by blood or marriage.

but the question is : whow much the rent in the compound for :

1 bedroom and 2 bedrooms ??

harryKSA wrote:
Bruckner wrote:

OK:

Average life - about 65 to 70 years.

Family - a group of people to whom you are related by blood or marriage.

:top: