Hi to everyone :)

Hi to everyone

New here, looking to make new friends and network with people in Italy Rome and everywhere else. I'm from SA, love traveling meeting new people.
I Learn Italian too and looking for advice on the city
work wise, getting around the city, places to rent just about everything.

Hope to hear from you all. :)

Thanks

Hello krissyc85.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

So as to make it more visible, your post has been moved to the Rome forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi

Hi.
My name is Ali. I am currently in Milan but moving with the family I nanny for in maybe the next fortnight!
I met lot of lovely girls through expat and would like to make some new contacts in Rome for when I move.
How is Rome?
I would love to meet up when I move. I also want to have an exploring buddy. I know a little Italian already but am on a mission to become fluent. Are you taking lessons?
I look forward to hearing from you.
X

Hi Ali
I'm also new here looking to meet people in and around Rome that can help me find my way around, i will be traveling to Rome early next year, and staying for about 3 months to check job opportunities, an take some Italian classes to learn the language and explore the city.
Would be nice to keep in touch with you since you will be there before i am maybe you can tell me a bit more about the city :)

Well, obviously I have. It even moved yet but sure I will find my feet and when I do, I could show u around maybe.

Keep in touch nearer the time.

Thanks Ali, I will definitely do so :) will be nice to know a few people around there when I arrive.

Hi there, im going to be there by 19th october. And i would be happy to meet you up and getting around the city. Looking forward to hearing from you

(moderated: no free advert on the forum please)

thank you Rick!!

If anyone wants to meet up or lets all organize to meet up in Rome this week or next be great. There is a meet up with Expats on Tuesday night we can all meet up there if you like. Let me know.

Tuesday November 6th @8:30pm in testaccio area (Via di monte testaccio 33) the place is called TrentaTre. Let me know who wants to come. I dont' want to go alone.

Ciao hope to meet more people.